This could be fun...

thanat0s

We all have our 2-3 guys that we love and 2-3 that we hate, and we don't pass up an opportunity to argue on here about our 'can't miss' guys and the guys we know will be busts. Why not add those names to your signature line and carry them around all year and lets see who the real gurus are?

I've never had a problem embarrassing myself publicly, so I'll put mine on soon...:D

If people in these boards really knew who was going to be a bust then Tommie Harris, Maurice Jones-Drew, Tamba Hali wouldn't be in the NFL anymore. People who think they know who is gonna bust sjhow a lack of knowledge by being overconfident. People that know the draft know better than to call a guy a bust before he plays a down in the NFL.

halsey (3/29/2008)
If people in these boards really knew who was going to be a bust then Tommie Harris, Maurice Jones-Drew, Tamba Hali wouldn't be in the NFL anymore. People who think they know who is gonna bust sjhow a lack of knowledge by being overconfident. People that know the draft know better than to call a guy a bust before he plays a down in the NFL.

Well, certainly, that is true enough, Halsey, but half the fun of the draft is picking the future stars and the certain busts. Just because it has no basis in the reality of player development doesn't mean it isn't something we all indulge in. For that matter, even offering an opinion about an upcoming game is pointless, since no one knows anything until the game is played. If we rely on that logic exclusively, we might as well shut down MBs everywhere...and what fun would that be?:cool:

halsey (3/29/2008)

This thread was for fun.  Stop your constant whining.

Scott24Falcs (3/29/2008)
halsey (3/29/2008)

This thread was for fun.  Stop your constant whining.

You're whining about my whining.

pwned.

pured-hallfan (3/29/2008)
I say Busts:

QB-Matt Ryan

QB-Brian Brohm

RB-Tashard Choice(I believe he will be a powerback seeing limited action that shouldn't be drafted before the fifth)

Good Picks:

WR-Adarius Bowman

TE-Brad Cottam

RB-Johnathon Stewart

nobodies high on Tashard Choice in the first place.Who the **** thought he'd see more than limited action?