Don't argue with people who prepare your food.

backnblack (3/29/2008)
My wife waitressed for years. you can only imagine the tales from the kitchen. One particular bartender used part of his anatomy to stir drinks for obnoxious patrons. It was not his finger.

Naaaaaaaaaasty...

How could he do that without people noticing? I mean, bars is out in the open. Everyone can see

dirtybird3245 (3/29/2008)
backnblack (3/29/2008)
My wife waitressed for years. you can only imagine the tales from the kitchen. One particular bartender used part of his anatomy to stir drinks for obnoxious patrons. It was not his finger.

Naaaaaaaaaasty...

How could he do that without people noticing? I mean, bars is out in the open. Everyone can see

He was probably hung like a mosquito.

backnblack (3/29/2008)

Naaaaaaaaaasty...

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

brendyne (3/29/2008)
In America, at Maccas do they make your burger after you order it, or do they have them sitting there waiting for you to buy them?

Last time I went there they had them ready to order. But I think it's changed since then since they are really advertising the fact that their ##### is fresh and all that.

brendyne (3/29/2008)
In America, at Maccas do they make your burger after you order it, or do they have them sitting there waiting for you to buy them?

Last time I went there they had them ready to order. But I think it's changed since then since they are really advertising the fact that their ##### is fresh and all that.

Because i work at one, its fresh aslong as the people in the back arent lazy and keep turning over the timers. I know at the one i work at we don't.

john_winger (3/29/2008)
backnblack (3/29/2008)

That's why I always ask for shaken, not stirred!

They say if you shake it for more than five seconds you're playing with it.

Cook Accused of Spitting on Fan's Burger

PORT ORCHARD, Wash. A fast-food cook and Seattle Seahawks fan has been accused of spitting on a hamburger ordered by a man wearing Pittsburgh Steelers attire.

Kitsap County sheriff's deputies say the 37-year-old customer was with his daughters at the Port Orchard-area eatery last Saturday. He reportedly traded remarks with an employee about Super Bowl XL in which the Seahawks lost to the Steelers.

When the customer opened his food container, he says there was spittle on the burger. He demanded a refund and called the fast-foot outlet's district manager.

The manager told deputies a 24-year-old man might be responsible. The next day, deputies went to his house and smelled marijuana. The man was released after being booked for investigation of fourth-degree assault and possession of marijuana.

___

I work for the Falcons (visiting team locker room -true story) been at it for several years now. We prepare the gatorade and water etc. Dallas Clark last year accused us of tampering with the water (as a joke because we're Atlanta Falcons)  I told him he was my fantasy tight end and I would never allow such a thing :D

Many teams make you use a pitcher to scoop the ice water and or gatorade. We run a sanitary ship, but I can only imagine what other teams do.  ;)