I'm building a wagon with no band.

It would be easy for me to say that I'm jumping on the Brohm Wagon but that's not really the case. I was riding the Brohm before Vick was nailed for fighting dogs. I felt like Brohm would be our guy if Vick couldn't learn and execute Petrino's offense. Before this past season many of the experts projected Brohm to be the #1 overall pick in this year's draft.

Louisville had a disappointing season and the Brohm Wagon was viewed with a flat tire by many of the draft experts. Personally I don't think he fell that far from the top. His team, new HC and all, was weaker than the previous Louisville teams. Brohm, even with the weaker talent around him, still had a great season throwing the football.

I will admit that I didn't watch many of the other QB's play that much. I do know that 1st impressions are lasting ones and I've been impressed with Brohm for the past two years.

We need a franchise QB and I believe Brohm can do what it takes to become that star.

birdweiserrr (3/28/2008)
It would be easy for me to say that I'm jumping on the Brohm Wagon but that's not really the case. I was riding the Brohm before Vick was nailed for fighting dogs. I felt like Brohm would be our guy if Vick couldn't learn and execute Petrino's offense. Before this past season many of the experts projected Brohm to be the #1 overall pick in this year's draft.

Louisville had a disappointing season and the Brohm Wagon was viewed with a flat tire by many of the draft experts. Personally I don't think he fell that far from the top. His team, new HC and all, was weaker than the previous Louisville teams. Brohm, even with the weaker talent around him, still had a great season throwing the football.

I will admit that I didn't watch many of the other QB's play that much. I do know that 1st impressions are lasting ones and I've been impressed with Brohm for the past two years.

We need a franchise QB and I believe Brohm can do what it takes to become that star.

Yea, what he said.  :D

birdweiserrr (3/28/2008)
It would be easy for me to say that I'm jumping on the Brohm Wagon but that's not really the case. I was riding the Brohm before Vick was nailed for fighting dogs.

BIRD, YOU ALMOST HAD A GOOD THREAD. WHAT DOES VICK HAVE TO DO WITH IT? VICK'S IN JAIL. BROHM MAY BE HERE. YOU JUST CAN'T GET OVER THAT CASE OF VICKITUS THAT YOU'VE GOT. YOU TELL OTHER POSTERS TO GET OVER VICK, WHY DON'T YOU PRATICE WHAT YOU PREACH? LIKE I SAID, IF YOU HAD JUST STUCK WITH BROHM, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A VERY GOOD THREAD. LIKE AN OLD SAYING MY GRANDFATHER USE TO SAY, "Let sleeping dogs lay." IN OTHER WORDS ........ LEAVE'EM ALONE.:)

birdweiserrr (3/28/2008)

Ay bru, I'm one of the people that has wanted Brohm all along, but we need to address the trenches first, and go for him in the 2nd round.