Jake Long...

the kid allowed TWO sacks and TWO penalties in his entire four year career at Michigan. Thats what some lineman give up in a game, he played over 40. Basically, he shut down grown men, just like the admins of this board get shut down by grown women (and some teenage girls) everyday. In case you dont know i constantly get banned from this board for no reason, so i will take shots at the admins until I die of old age. Jake Long Dong Silver

FALCONFAN4LIFE (3/28/2008)
mike boraski (3/28/2008)
yeah but long is projected to be a better RT than LT. another thing is that he struggles with elite speed, well thats one thing the NFL is full of.

all olineman are slow

yeah but you can't have the guy protecting your qb's blind side struggle with speed, thats pretty much all he will face.

mike boraski (3/28/2008)
mike boraski (3/28/2008)
yeah but long is projected to be a better RT than LT. another thing is that he struggles with elite speed, well thats one thing the NFL is full of.

all olineman are slow

yeah but you can't have the guy protecting your qb's blind side struggle with speed, thats pretty much all he will face.

2 SACKS his entire career, he cannot have to much of a hard time dealing with speed...

The Falcon Ace (3/28/2008)
mike boraski (3/28/2008)
mike boraski (3/28/2008)

all olineman are slow

2 SACKS his entire career, he cannot have to much of a hard time dealing with speed...

i am going by discussions of video tape of him from nfln, and i am sorry the nfl has a lot better athletes than the big 10. most experts project him as a RT as opposed to LT and that is probaby for a reason. robert gallery comes to mind because he also struggled in pass protection in his inability to handle edge speed rushers yet he had a perfect rating coming out of college.