Brohm stock down

~SEAMILL~

NO link... I just heard the analyst say it. Interestly enough he said Henne's stock is up "a mid first rounder" He said Brohm didn't show great arm strength and teams are "cooling on him" so he is a second rounder. The analyst was Todd McShay I think. He also said the Falcons passing on Ryan would be a mistake, one guy's opinion but I wanted to pass it along. 

grendel (3/28/2008)
That's ridiculous. More than one NFL scout was gushing about Brohm's performance at his pro-day.

I heard the same... Thats why I wanted to post this. Like I said, one guys opinion but it seems to differ from the recent posts we have seen on here. Take it for what it's worth. I just rewinded the comments on my dvr he says Henne could go in the teens in the first round, as soon as 13! wow!

grendel (3/28/2008)
Was he wearing a Michigan shirt?

I think it was Henne's Uncle. But honestly....

Maybe someone can comment on the "credentials" of Todd McShay. I have never heard of him, but I usually dont watch NFL Live so I am not a person to ask. I usually watch NFL Network for info not ESPN.

seamill returns (3/28/2008)
NO link... I just heard the analyst say it. Interestly enough he said Henne's stock is up "a mid first rounder" He said Brohm didn't show great arm strength and teams are "cooling on him" so he is a second rounder. The analyst was Todd McShay I think. He also said the Falcons passing on Ryan would be a mistake, one guy's opinion but I wanted to pass it along. 
Yea i saw that too