Atlanta Thugs...what-if scenario

jm_falcons

If you dislike hearing what if scenarios that envolve thug-like players that play or could play for the Falcons...then do yourself a favor and stop reading this now. Otherwise....check out this what if scenario.

Lets say the Falcons did not trade away D Hall but kept him on the team. Next...they pick up CB Adam Pacman Jones for a 7th round pick to Ten...Just like Dal is going to do.

With the 3rd pick overall...The Falcons draft McFadden. 2nd and 3rd rounds...they beef up the OL and DL.

In the 2009 draft...they continue to work on the OL.

Aug of 2009 YKW comes back to the Falcons to play qb.

Now you have the following(assuming the thugs dont screw it up).....

one of the best secondarys in football.

The fastest qb rb tandum in the history of the NFL. And a very good OL.

If they somehow got over there thugness...how good would this team be?

jm_falcons (3/28/2008)
If you dislike hearing what if scenarios that envolve thug-like players that play or could play for the Falcons...then do yourself a favor and stop reading this now. Otherwise....check out this what if scenario.

Lets say the Falcons did not trade away D Hall but kept him on the team. Next...they pick up CB Adam Pacman Jones for a 7th round pick to Ten...Just like Dal is going to do.

With the 3rd pick overall...The Falcons draft McFadden. 2nd and 3rd rounds...they beef up the OL and DL.

This team would be the dominant squad in the NFC. However, Falcons fans never look at the big picture. It's about winning championships. The teams with the most talent and the best coaching win 99.9% of the time.

jm_falcons (3/28/2008)

It's a quick fix and u make it sound simple, but brilliant!

That would be cool. Then Vick could hold his dog fighting events at strip clubs while Jones "makes it rain" with D Hall's money. The only potential problem would be if they spent all their money on losing dog fights and making it rain and couldn't afford to bail McFadden out of jail. Then again they could just send D Hall to the court house and talk to the judge about getting McFadden freed.

I don't see a problem with it.

birdweiserrr (3/28/2008)
That would be cool. Then Vick could hold his dog fighting events at strip clubs while Jones "makes it rain" with D Hall's money. The only potential problem would be if they spent all their money on losing dog fights and making it rain and couldn't afford to bail McFadden out of jail. Then again they could just sent D Hall to the court house and talk to the judge about getting McFadden freed.

lmao one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time...but anyway if somehow TD let any of this happen it would only be McFadden and Vick, which I don't see happening.  I would love to see the combo of Vick, McFadden, and Turner on offense with a beefed up line.  I don't see it possible to stop us with that combo alone forget Pacman and Hall lets work on the offensive side of that dream :P

I dont feel the same way as ^^^ me but,this would never work.

Vick might be back in 2009 and with a new CHEAP contract have a shot at redeeming himself.

Vick,Turner and Norwood would be as explosive as and unproven Mcfadden.

If Redman,Harrington and Shockley are not getting it done,then Vick if anything will be a breath of fresh air.

We all know he can run behind a bunch of kids blocking and will be able to make plays.

If the line is strong he will have a chance to hush the critics or be slammed by everyone.

But I am thrilled we are NOT going to do this.

jm_falcons (3/28/2008)

Put the pipe down...

jm_falcons (3/28/2008)

We would have failed to address our weakness in the trenches. We would have no passing game. We would have no power running game, because by your logic Turner is too good a person to be on the team, and by mine we couldn't afford him if we kept these other players. Vick won't be as fast as he was and he was never any good in the air. Every team we play will jam nine men in the box and stuff us. McFadden won't break arm-tackles any better than Norwood. We wouldn't make the playoffs and then they would all implode. I would say ten years of **** and lots of jerseys sold.

birdweiserrr (3/28/2008)
That would be cool. Then Vick could hold his dog fighting events at strip clubs while Jones "makes it rain" with D Hall's money. The only potential problem would be if they spent all their money on losing dog fights and making it rain and couldn't afford to bail McFadden out of jail. Then again they could just send D Hall to the court house and talk to the judge about getting McFadden freed.

ROFL!!!!!!

jm_falcons (3/28/2008)

MV7 won't be back in 2009 because he'll be sitting in a Virginia state prison.