Greatest.Band.Evah.

pencilpusher (3/28/2008)
I hear Pearl Jam is opening for them.:P

Europe cannot even be mentioned in the same stratosphere as Pearl Jam (as I'm sure you well know), they very likely top the list for the worst of the God awful hair bands, I've heard they once tried to carry Axel Rose's tampon, and even failed miserably at that.

Explanation for our Liberal friends

I emphasized the point by using tampon rather than jock, because to imply that Axel Rose actually needs a jock would just go too far into the land of ridiculous.

redswingline (3/28/2008)
dirtybird3245 (3/28/2008)
Greatest band ever? I didn't open the video, but it better be either Bone Thugs N Harmony, Public Enemy, NWA, or Run DMC. :P

Don't you actually have to play some instuments to be a band?

Firstly, no.

Secondly, DJ Yella (from NWA) played guitars and drums (even though most of the time they used the drum machine).

ignorant_icarus (3/28/2008)
loved the little head banging girl

Ha she was my favorite part. The little bassist had pikachu (sp?) on his microphone.

the little bassist jammed. :P **** it was tons better then adults playing sorry azz covers of the final countdown. Any MAN that can admit they bought that album should have his man card taken away. ;)

Final Countdown is bad as Eye of the tiger. :sick:

nativefalcon (3/28/2008)

Ha she was my favorite part. The little bassist had pikachu (sp?) on his microphone.

the little bassist jammed. :P **** it was tons better then adults playing sorry azz covers of the final countdown. Any MAN that can admit they bought that album should have his man card taken away. ;)

I'm insulted by that, we had nothing else to hear in the 80's. Eye of the tiger rocked:laugh:

I wish to have the 80's removed from my brain now.

nativefalcon (3/28/2008)

the little bassist jammed. :P **** it was tons better then adults playing sorry azz covers of the final countdown. Any MANthat can admit they bought that album should have his man card taken away. ;)

hey back off Survivor ok..... you know when Eye of the tiger comes on you want to hit the gym, and get visions on knocking Mr T out.