48th- Pat Sims DT- Auburn

68th- Charles Godfrey- CB Iowa

3 round comp- Phillip Wheeler- ILB Georgia Tech

4th round- Craig Steltz- SS LSU

5th round- DJ Hall- WR Alabama

6th round- Jacob Tamee- TE Kentucky

7th round- Titus Brown- DE Mississippi State

7th round- Jordan Grimes- OG Perdue

dimitroff will be tested in this years draft. if your picks r any indication of what he will do in the draft then we been had and here's y. our defense was worse than our offense  because they couldn't stop anyone. remember 2005 when our offense was rank 12th and our defense was rank 24th? that was the year we couldn't make the playoff eventhough we had a pretty good offense. the giants offense was rank 17th and their defense was rank 7th and they won the sb. do u remember when the ravens won the sb? well that  was the year their offense was rank 24th and their defense was rank 3rd. mr. dimitroff you're now on the clock. 

Tyler Wilson (3/28/2008)
3rd- Jake Long- OT Michigan

34th- Joe Flacco- QB Deleware

37th- Anthony Collins- OT Kansas

48th- Pat Sims DT- Auburn

68th- Charles Godfrey- CB Iowa

3 round comp- Phillip Wheeler- ILB Georgia Tech

4th round- Craig Steltz- SS LSU

5th round- DJ Hall- WR Alabama

6th round- Jacob Tamee- TE Kentucky

7th round- Titus Brown- DE Mississippi State

7th round- Jordan Grimes- OG Perdue

I like it up until the 3rd round. Wheeler is too little to be a good MLB in the pros. Guyton looked much better than him at the combine and he is on the same team. We have too many tightends as it is. If Steltz was a big hitter I would like him, but he is not. he has a knack for the ball but isn't very athletic

scott hartley (3/28/2008)
I like it up until the 3rd round. Wheeler is too little to be a good MLB in the pros. Guyton looked much better than him at the combine and he is on the same team. We have too many tightends as it is. If Steltz was a big hitter I would like him, but he is not. he has a knack for the ball but isn't very athletic

I'm not sure what you mean when you say he is too small to be a good MLB. Wheeler is bigger than both of the All-Pro MLB's, both in height and weight...

Tatupu: 6'0" 226

Willis: 6'1" 242

Wheeler: 6'2" 248

BlacksburgHokie (3/28/2008)

I'm not sure what you mean when you say he is too small to be a good MLB. Wheeler is bigger than both of the All-Pro MLB's, both in height and weight...

Tatupu: 6'0" 226

Willis: 6'1" 242

Wheeler: 6'2" 248

I think what Scott meant to say was that "Wheeler is too short to play Center on his basketball team."  If you didn't know, Scott plays basketball with all of the Falcons and is looking to break into the NBA.  If you don't believe me, just ask him.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingr...lipwheeler.html

that's the first one that popped up. but I have no idea what I'm talking about. I played basketball with some falcons once and this tool bag won't stop hating on me

Maybe he's jealous? I think that would be a pretty cool thing to do, although it makes me cringe a little every time I hear about one of our players playing other sports in the offseason...

ya its crazy though it wasnt even a big deal. And roddy was up there yesterday but he didnt play hard, I guess he was avoiding injury. I asked him about Ryan and he doesn't think we will pick him.

If you had not given us a blow by blow recount of how you played and what you did and who you scored on and the fact that your team beat the Falcons, then I would give you a hard time about it.

It was just a very gay account of your day at the gym playing hoops. 

goosedaddy70 (3/28/2008)
ya its crazy though it wasnt even a big deal. And roddy was up there yesterday but he didnt play hard, I guess he was avoiding injury. I asked him about Ryan and he doesn't think we will pick him.

If you had not given us a blow by blow recount of how you played and what you did and who you scored on and the fact that your team beat the Falcons, then I would give you a hard time about it.

It was just a very gay account of your day at the gym playing hoops. 

right on  man. you got it. funny no one is making a big deal about it except you. FSU will be good again someday it's ok.