In light of the Pacman talk, I propose a trade.

UGA_DAWG46

Petrino is NOT my hero (3/27/2008)
ANYTHING BUT FOOTBALL SECTION... although Vick is on the roster... he is not part of the FALCONS right now.. and never will be again... people just cant stop talking about this guy

I'm not suggesting let him play on this team ever again. If you read most of my posts, I am very against the thought of lettting Vick play here again. However, he has a chance to return to the NFL. So why not keep him since he doesn't cost anything. Not really sure about that. And when he come back trade for picks?

UGA_DAWG46 (3/27/2008)
ANYTHING BUT FOOTBALL SECTION... although Vick is on the roster... he is not part of the FALCONS right now.. and never will be again... people just cant stop talking about this guy

I'm not suggesting let him play on this team ever again. If you read most of my posts, I am very against the thought of lettting Vick play here again. However, he has a chance to return to the NFL. So why not keep him since he doesn't cost anything. Not really sure about that. And when he come back trade for picks?

He really has NO chance of returning. The FEDS won't transfer him to his State trial. That means he won't get to serve his State time until after he gets done with the FED time. And he will most likely be on FED Parole for 5 years after he gets out. That means he won't be able to leave his home state without permission of a Federal Magistrate. They usually only grant 2 out of state travels per year. That means NO FOOTBALL. Hard to play for a team outside of Virginia.

falconfrenzy (3/27/2008)
I shoot heroin (3/27/2008)
if we traded vick, with the amount of weed in his system, that would probably constitute a drug deal. i would trade him for a t-bone steak and pack of smokes, not worth a 4th or 5th
lame

falconfrenzy why am I so hated on this board? you guys are making me cry

falconfrenzy (3/27/2008)
if we traded vick, with the amount of weed in his system, that would probably constitute a drug deal. i would trade him for a t-bone steak and pack of smokes, not worth a 4th or 5th
lame

falconfrenzy why am I so hated on this board? you guys are making me cry

Because you shoot heroin.

UGA_DAWG46 (3/27/2008)
I agree Falconsfrenzy. Hope the Hawks go to the playoff this year. Man, we need to get back in it. It had been what, 8 years?

hells yes... longest active playoff drought in the NBA needs to end this year

I've missed a day or two, and I know this is TATF's, but I have to ask, are they 1 1/2 games ahead of the nets? I think I heard someone say that today but I was busy working, the last I heard for sure was they were like 1/2 game ahead of the Nets. Just wondering, thanks in advance. :D

freeze1st (3/27/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (3/27/2008)
I agree Falconsfrenzy. Hope the Hawks go to the playoff this year. Man, we need to get back in it. It had been what, 8 years?

I've missed a day or two, and I know this is TATF's, but I have to ask, are they 1 1/2 games ahead of the nets? I think I heard someone say that today but I was busy working, the last I heard for sure was they were like 1/2 game ahead of the Nets. Just wondering, thanks in advance. :D

1/2 a game

freeze1st (3/27/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (3/27/2008)

ESPN.com/nba

freeze1st (3/27/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (3/27/2008)

Yep just 1/2 a game... but they have won 5 of the last 7 so its looking like they are heading in the right direction... but Bibby got hurt last game against the bucks... i just hope he is ok... Acie is gonna have to step it up