Branon Albert

bigjono

On the NFL network, Charles Casserly said he is going to be between 10-20, but dont be too surprised if Brandon Albert breaks into the top 10 as the 2nd offensive lineman taken.He has played out of position at guard.Dbrikashaw Ferguson was the reason he moved.He is 6-6 310, runs a 5.1, and very physical .He also has 35 1/2 inch arms, which is pretty impressive.I say we trade down with either Cinci or Newyork, and get a 2nd,4th and next years 2nd . with our 1st pick, we select Brandon Albert, our franchise LT for years to come.They say alot of teams are really interested in him but are trying real hard not to tip their hat. Would yall be opposed to the idea of drafting Albert that high?

Yes with Chris Williams and Clady still on the board. I think he a great guard though. 18-23 is where he should be drafted. Remember smokescreens are used to get players to fall. This may be out there to ensure that Williams or Clady gets to certain spot.

Branden did play 2 games at LT this season. I watched him vs Pitt. He looked a bit awkward, but you could see his potential. I think LG is his best position, but it wouldn't necessarily hurt a team to try him at LT.