glen and jake are of the board

FALCONFAN4LIFE (3/27/2008)
if Jake long and glen dorsey are of the board do you see the falcons taking

CHRIS LONG

i would AND TELL JAMMAL TO MOVE TO DT and MORE upper body strength and trim down

If they are off the board, I would try to trade down to get Ellis or trade with the Cowboys and pick up two players in the late first round.

I hope TD trades down anyway, even if Dorsey or Long is still there.  This is an unusual draft. No real stand out talent but with alot of good players across the board.

Dorsey or Ellis is not that much better than someone in the 2nd or 3rd round.  Remember and never forget we all love Trey and he was draft late on the 2nd day!  We just need big bodies for our LBs can be a factor. Dorsey didn't stop Woodson did he and Woodson is slooow.

Long is a good T but is he a LT?  He can pass block but can he bulldoze?  We will probably use a 2 TE set more this year so OL can be found in rounds 2-4. By Smiths on words we need bulldozers.

Trade down and get Brohm.  He is the best and better QB this year.  He put the points on the board but their defense lost the games for them.  Give Brohm a descent OL with our RBs, RW and LR and we will score.  If we don't scored TDs every time we will still be close enough for Elam to get us 3.

BayouFalFan (3/27/2008)
I hope TD trades down anyway, even if Dorsey or Long is still there.  This is an unusual draft. No real stand out talent but with alot of good players across the board.

Dorsey or Ellis is not that much better than someone in the 2nd or 3rd round.  Remember and never forget we all love Trey and he was draft late on the 2nd day!  We just need big bodies for our LBs can be a factor. Dorsey didn't stop Woodson did he and Woodson is slooow.

Long is a good T but is he a LT?  He can pass block but can he bulldoze?  We will probably use a 2 TE set more this year so OL can be found in rounds 2-4. By Smiths on words we need bulldozers.

Trade down and get Brohm.  He is the best and better QB this year.  He put the points on the board but their defense lost the games for them.  Give Brohm a descent OL with our RBs, RW and LR and we will score.  If we don't scored TDs every time we will still be close enough for Elam to get us 3.

Dorsey and Ellis are head and should above anyone we could get in the 2nd or 3rd IMO. They're neck & neck at the top.