Do You Think Shockley should be given a chance to Lead us?

Jesse Barco

I think Shockley should get a shot at winning the starting spot. I mean this year is not gonna be worse than last year so give him a shot and see what he can do, look at what derek anderson did last year. If shockley goes the other way instead. We have a shot at a great QB class next year with Tebow, Colt from Texas and Strafford. Win/Win for ATL.

Jesse Barco (3/27/2008)
I think Shockley should get a shot at winning the starting spot. I mean this year is not gonna be worse than last year so give him a shot and see what he can do, look at what derek anderson did last year. If shockley goes the other way instead. We have a shot at a great QB class next year with Tebow, Colt from Texas and Strafford. Win/Win for ATL.
For the last time:

STAFFORD IS NOT LEAVING AFTER THIS YEAR! HE'S A TRUE JUNIOR!

Geez.

The '09 class next year SUCKS!

And if you think Tebow will be a QB on the next level, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you.Plus, Tebow ain't leaving either.

Jesse Barco (3/27/2008)
two years ago he had vick and schaub ahead of him when he was a rookie. doubt he could beat them then. last year he got hurt. so no he hasnt had a chance yet

Last year, his pre-season was terrible except for his injury drive. He was wildy inaccurate, overthrew everything, and didn't get rid of the ball. On his injury drive he just stood back until the middle of the field opened up so he could scramble with a couple of nice passes.

3rd and short (3/27/2008)
Do yourself a favor and go to training camp this summer.

Watch Shockley -- see what the coaches see.

Then come back and tell us you still want Shockley leading the team.

Things will really have to improve for it to happen.

Excellent, rational advice. What were you thinking, posting logical concepts in TATF?

I wish that everyone who decided to post an "I love Shockley he should start" or "I hate Shockley, he should be cut" would let the kids ability and the coaching staff decide if he has real NFL skills or not.....AND.....read through the previous threads and notice the 1,000 other Shockley threads that have already been posted.

No offense: just facts and more logic.  Sorry.

sivik_outkast (3/27/2008)
The Falcon Ace (3/27/2008)
He is always given a shot. It's called training camp and pre-season.

Wow, I'm glad to know that Christians still know how be to smart azzez.

Nowhere in the Bible did it say that all Christians have to lack individuality and be boring individuals with no sense of humor. :w00t:

I say cut him today. I'm tired of hearing about him. I have not seen one reason why he should be on any NFL team except that he's a nice person. I used to be "on the fence" with DJ, but I say cut him today. Too many delusional people support him who cannot come up with a single rational reason he should be a QB.

Cut him and make these homers shut up.