Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MidWest Falcon

MMORPG "AFMB" team sign up

412 posts in this topic

Oh and you're gonna run both the QB and MLB? Weren't there strict rules on the site saying you'll get banned if you make 2 players?

Curufin (3/29/2008)
Oh and you're gonna run both the QB and MLB? Weren't there strict rules on the site saying you'll get banned if you make 2 players?

you cant have more than one account.

I thought you are gona be the qb? Didnt he list you as qb on the first page?

I have a WR but no team. Name is Vladimir Noveske and email is cghram@hotmail.com

And could someone show me the ropes about this? I've used my skill points and etc. but I'm not too sure on how to get more. Probably through the training, any help appreciated!

He did but for some reason put himself as QB instead of me. I dunno now, I made a QB and can't make another account, have no idea what's going on.

Curufin (3/29/2008)
He did but for some reason put himself as QB instead of me. I dunno now, I made a QB and can't make another account, have no idea what's going on.

I made a QB because the team we were playing was stacked.  What is your QB's name I will send you an offer ;)

I hadn't heard from you so I didn't know what was going on.  Sorry about the confusion I just new the team we were playing was really good ;)

Vagabond (3/29/2008)
I still have some Flexpoints left - I could create a WR if we still need one.

Yeah Vagabond that would be great if you made a WR. 

nuccah (3/29/2008)
My name is Derek Von Nuccah. Someone took LeRoy Jenkins =(

I can't find him ??????  Ok I found him, the offer is sent

MidWest Falcon (3/29/2008)
nuccah (3/29/2008)
My name is Derek Von Nuccah. Someone took LeRoy Jenkins =(

I can't find him ??????

Try again, the website was dieing on my end whilst adding skill points

MidWest Falcon (3/29/2008)
Curufin (3/29/2008)

I made a QB because the team we were playing was stacked. What is your QB's name I will send you an offer ;)

I hadn't heard from you so I didn't know what was going on. Sorry about the confusion I just new the team we were playing was really good ;)

Well, actually, that way if you want we can wait a bit and I'll join up on the team when I get better. Or, if I can improve by sitting on the bench, that works too.

Charles Suo is my player's name.

******, my team just got bought by some human player...if I don't get released or can't get a trade or something, I'll just make a new account (shhh, keep it on the down low) with my girlfriend's email.