Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MidWest Falcon

MMORPG "AFMB" team sign up

412 posts in this topic

MidWest Falcon (4/16/2008)
stumpjumper (4/16/2008)
I just made a SS named Bran Allen if anyone is interested.

I'll sign you after the playoffs are over. They will not let us give out contracts at this time ;)

I sent him an offer for the Hamburg Lightnings ;) ( he´s Level 2 ATM )

I'm new to the game...I have a WR and an OT but I will stay with my CPU teams to gain some more exp points...unless you guys really need one of them right away :)

Looking forward to joining the team in the future :D

romfal (5/1/2008)
I'm new to the game...I have a WR and an OT but I will stay with my CPU teams to gain some more exp points...unless you guys really need one of them right away :)

Looking forward to joining the team in the future :D

We have a "Farm Team" that you could possibly start for.  Talk to Vagabond and see if he needs those positions. 

romfal (5/1/2008)
whats the name of the team?

The farm team is the Hamburg Lightning... We could definitely use depth at WR and OT... Currently we only have one human OT on the squad, we've got a converted center playing at the other spot with CPU's as backups...

What level are your players? Just post their names here and Vagabond will see it eventually, he's gonna be gone until Sunday but after he gets back I'm sure he'd offer you contracts for both of them...

WTA (5/1/2008)
romfal (5/1/2008)
whats the name of the team?

The farm team is the Hamburg Lightning... We could definitely use depth at WR and OT... Currently we only have one human OT on the squad, we've got a converted center playing at the other spot with CPU's as backups...

What level are your players? Just post their names here and Vagabond will see it eventually, he's gonna be gone until Sunday but after he gets back I'm sure he'd offer you contracts for both of them...

Like I said I just started the game...but you guys will like my OT Mike Butterworth :D

he's 6'6'' but could use some more bulk at 295...good pass blocker...My WR is a level 2 possession receiver, Adrian Popescu

Hey Midwest...

In response to your post on the GLB forum, I can make a DT if we need it. He would only be a level 4 after I boost him, but I will be glad to make him if we need the depth. A level 4 certainly wouldn't be ideal, but if you think it would help let me know.