Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MidWest Falcon

MMORPG "AFMB" team sign up

412 posts in this topic

From the other thread, I have a FS named "Chris Terry" (currently playing for the CPU team Santa Cruz Dogs) and a free agent kicker named "Mort VonMortenson".

morphy (3/27/2008)
From the other thread, I have a FS named "Chris Terry" (currently playing for the CPU team Santa Cruz Dogs) and a free agent kicker named "Mort VonMortenson".

OK, I will pick up Chris Terry FS once we get this team together.  I need flex points so we need more players to send me their email so I can accumulate some points.

215FalconsFanatic (3/27/2008)
I have a SS, Carlos D., playing for a CPU team in Europe. I am down to play for you guys or make another player to play.

I'm trying to earn some flex points so if you give me your email I'll send you a refferal so I can get some flex points ;)  You can create a new player after I send you a refferal.  Sound good?

Curufin (3/27/2008)
Could I get that QB spot?

Yes, PM me your email and then you can follow the link through your email and set up a QB.  When I make the team I will offer you a contract ;)

Remarkable (3/27/2008)
I have a LB on a computer team. Not sure what you can do with that.

If you send me your email I will send a refferal link to you.  You can follow the link and create another player.  This is how I can accumulate enough flex points to get the AFMB team going ;)

I wonder if other football teams message boards would do this as well. That would be a fun thing fans can do and compete aginst each others forum. lol

malk2.0 (3/27/2008)
I wonder if other football teams message boards would do this as well. That would be a fun thing fans can do and compete aginst each others forum. lol

Could probably sweet talk the guy who runs the website into creating a real league. He will probably run into legal issues using NFL names, so it would have to be by city only I would imagine.  For instance, the FAQ mentions that NFL names are not allowed for player created teams, and I HIGHLY doubt the NFL would give him permission.

Some of your PM's do not have your screen names on them so I do not know who it is.  Please put your screen name in the message so I know who I'm sending an email to.

Thanks, MWF

I´ve created the RB - Stephen Knoxville ...

I havent joined a team yet / not taken any offer - so what now ?

Vagabond (3/28/2008)
I´ve created the RB - Stephen Knoxville ...

I havent joined a team yet / not taken any offer - so what now ?

Be patient.  I will send you an offer once I create the team.

I am about to create a team.  I will be sending out offers so check your "offers" shortly.

We still have a lot of spots open so hurry and send me your email so you can join up ;)

OK, the team is the Atlanta Mudcats.  You guys need to create players and DO NOT JOIN A TEAM!  I will send you an offer ;)

morphy (3/27/2008)

I just offered a trade for Chris Terry.  Hopefully your owner will trade him to me ;)

OK, if you have signed up go ahead and create your players and I will send you an offer.  Those of you that are already on a team I will try and make a trade to get you.

i created a player and im on a computer team:

Goodoleboy58

I'm a fullback

named Key Stone lol

how can I get on your team? it says all you have to do is offer me a contract.. since im on a computer team you no longer have to trade for me