Atlanta cincy trade

Big Duke 6

Tim Childs (3/26/2008)
WTF????? CAHD WANTS TO WIN AND HAVE A QB TO KISS HIS ##### AND I DONT THINK WE ARE CLOSE TO EITHER ONE. BESIDES, JUST OUR FIRST ROUNDER??? AND HIM PLUS THIER FIRST AND A SECOND FROM NEXT YEAR. DUDE?

Dhall was worth a 2nd and a 6th.Abraham was a what 26th.They get chad out of  town while upgradeing defense.They also ca draft a wr in early 2nd.They are operateing out of weakness.Chad is gone.......

bigduke633 (3/26/2008)
Dr. Doom (3/26/2008)
Chad will not be a Falcon. I would rather have Hall back, then have Chad

Not saying it will happen just museing on how such a deal could happen.Johnson might and probably will be moved soon.

Funny thing is, that Our so called fans would want Him, Basically throwing Roddy on the backburner.

Chad, IMO is a Cancer, Like A Mini T.O.

Dr. Doom (3/26/2008)
bigduke633 (3/26/2008)
Dr. Doom (3/26/2008)
Chad will not be a Falcon. I would rather have Hall back, then have Chad

Not saying it will happen just museing on how such a deal could happen.Johnson might and probably will be moved soon.

Funny thing is, that Our so called fans would want Him, Basically throwing Roddy on the backburner.

Chad, IMO is a Cancer, Like A Mini T.O.

It would help roddy and robinson.Im more about improveing the team and not roddys stats.Heck his stats would probably go up.

monoxide (3/26/2008)
Ignore his tactics, and let him play football. If he does that, he's easily a top 3 receiver in this league. If he was quiet like Houshmanzadeh, then I wouldn't even take the 3rd overall for him. Terrell shut his mouth in Dallas, maybe with our new re-building plan, Ocho Sinco will make it here.

good, point, but We were Just Getting rid of people who were Bigger than the TEAM, this would be like taking two steps back.

Dr. Doom (3/26/2008)
monoxide (3/26/2008)
Ignore his tactics, and let him play football. If he does that, he's easily a top 3 receiver in this league. If he was quiet like Houshmanzadeh, then I wouldn't even take the 3rd overall for him. Terrell shut his mouth in Dallas, maybe with our new re-building plan, Ocho Sinco will make it here.

good, point, but We were Just Getting rid of people who were Bigger than the TEAM, this would be like taking two steps back.

Its about change to.I dont think chad is bigger than team.Theatrical sure,not a bad guy.

bigduke633 (3/26/2008)
Dr. Doom (3/26/2008)
monoxide (3/26/2008)

Its about change to.I dont think chad is bigger than team.Theatrical sure,not a bad guy.

I hope so, but that would mean an end to  Roddy's career in atlanta.

FalconFan13 (3/26/2008)
Being truthful im not picky i know we would lose some value in the trade but i would do #3 for #9 + 08 2nd rnd pick. Just to get out of the high dollar range of the top 3 then grab Brohm. To me Brohm + a 2nd rnd pick is worth the #3.

i agree - i like the concept - brohm or ryan will be there at 9 and we dont waste a #3 on either qb who is definately not a top 5 - stockpile of #2's gives us a great launching pad for next year and also a great chance to leap frog in to the 1st for a falling stud (i.e safety phillips, olineman (G or OT) etc) - every year at least one guys falls way down below his real value as teams pick for need and not BPA etc 

ok i have seen alot of reaching. there is 2 things we need to figure out here

1) why does cincy want the #3 so bad? who are they hyped up on?

2) why would we want to spend the same cash as we would on d.hall? this makes no sense.

although cj and rw catching balls *drools*

if this does and i mean ever goes down m. jenkins we will be working at your local sonic becuase he is more then done

I think the Bengals are one of the teams most likely to make a trade with the Falcons, but that trade would not include Chad Johnson.  The Bengals don't want to lose CJ (not yet) and the Falcons don't want a disruptive player like that.

A trade with the Falcons could be as straightforward as the #9, and their second round picks in 2008 and 2009.