The Bears will trade up for..

I am convinced Da Bears need a running back. That is their bread and butter and Cedric Benson/Adrian Peterson are not going to cut it. That said I'm feeling they would make a good trade partner on draft day for our #3.

Who do you think the /bears would target at #14 for RB? And would they move up to #3 to get D-Mac?

At 14, I'm worried Brohm will be high on their board.  If they elect to go RB, Rashard Mendenhall would be a good pick there.  I can't see them trading-up to #3.  They need more than just a RB.  They need a QB, and giving up their 2nd-rounder, plus further compensation, would make no sense to me.

I'm sure that the Bears know that there are many very talented RBs in this years draft, which is why they should pass on a RB in the first round. I've heard that the Bears are really digging Matt Forte right now. While I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears did go out and draft a RB in the first round, I could also see them going with a OT (LT), QB, WR, and perhaps S.

grendel

I think Jake Long, Ryan Clady, and Chris Williams will be gone... I think Carolina's going to take Willams at #13.

If that is the case I think they will go with Otah. They don't need him to start right away. Just need to draft for next year.

No way the Bears trade up for a RB. They were my team for the IMD, and they need O Line help and a QB (at least IMO) WAY more than a RB. I could see them taking Mendenhall at 14, but the smart thing to do would be to take Brohm or Chris Williams there. But I think it wouldn't be too smart for them to take a RB in the 1st considering they just need more of a pounder. And I would swear on both retinas they don't trade up for McFadden.

I guess the Bears wouldn't have to take a RB with the #3 pick they could fill one of the other positions mentioned. I just think that Brohm will still be available up to that point #14. Carolina and Ravens are the only two teams that would take a QB IMO and the Ravens at #8 will have some other temping prospect to choose from besides QB.