Martel Van Zant

Jamaal Anderson signs and could actually aid in Martel's transition to the pros. At 6'1" 210lbs playing at CB I can actually see him being brough in to play either/or CB/S. Now it didn't take me long to find him and to tell the truth, I think that it would be worth every individuals time to go out and take a look at some tapes and articles on this guy.

Crazy Trav (3/26/2008)
yea me and uga dawg messaged j. mike about it and he said that the falcons staff are aware of this and have scouting reports on many guys. i think if anything he will go undrafted and we will pick him up.

Yup, we did message J. Mike about it. Crazy Trav, he messaged you back?

yea heres wat he said back to me

Van Zant, it is an incredible story and a solid player. Rest assured our scouting department knows about every player -- including current freshman -- and have grades on all seniors and most juniors. If he does get drafted by the Birds, rest assured we'll have some great coverage -- especially with Jamaal Anderson giving so much of his time to causes for the deaf.

Crazy Trav (3/26/2008)
yea heres wat he said back to me

Van Zant, it is an incredible story and a solid player. Rest assured our scouting department knows about every player -- including current freshman -- and have grades on all seniors and most juniors. If he does get drafted by the Birds, rest assured we'll have some great coverage -- especially with Jamaal Anderson giving so much of his time to causes for the deaf.

He haven't message me back yet. but thanks for the info. I message him a pretty lengthy message about why Van Zant would be a good choice. On and off the fields.