Worst Case Scenario

Dimitriamus (3/26/2008)
LT Jake is the Bust, Small Ellis too

The Guy on espn just said,

"If Ryan is gone, ATL will select Dorsey!"

March 26 6:10 pm,

Size does not matter. Zack Thomas is 5'10 or 5'9 and look how successful is great is. Dat Nguyen 5'10 also have a good career. Barry Sanders is around 5'8 5'10 great career. For your info, Ellis is about the same height as Dorsey.

No Doubt that the Falcons are taking Dorsey and Maybe some part in the Draft we can also get another 350+ Pounder in the Middle. Lets Face it Keith Brooking is here to stay and so is Lawyer Milloy there leadership is valueable to the Organization in this re-structuring process. We can be a playoff team in our divison next year 6 of our games is out of our Divison. We can win atleast three with Good Fundamental Football. Run the Ball is the name of our game we are in Desperate Need of an Offensive Line or The Burner will be "Burned" out and Norwood will be De-composed "wood".

I Like this Kid named Jason Shirley DT from Fresno State "Character Issues" but he is plays FOOTBALL with a mean streak. Undrafted or late draft pick.

There is a possibility that we can Deal with the Cowboys yes deal "They still want to move up and get McFadden there is no doubt they want that one to punch. We can get both of there first round picks for #3 do it if not stay where you are Falcons.

Chemistry with WR and Redman...I believe Redman needs a line and he could be the future for the Falcons if Vick dosent return for the Falcons. I saw a Chemistry he was developing with the WR as the season Progressed he needs time. THAT MEANS We start in the Trenches.

jimusmc (3/26/2008)
worst we can do there is take ryan, id like dorsey or long, or trade back to jets, and maybe get ellis.

For some reason I'm stuck on Jake Long at 3. But if he's gone do you think a trade down with the Jets and still get Dorsey and their 2nd plus additional 4th this year or next.

somecut8 (3/26/2008)
I'm guessing the last box means that we run out the clock and never use our first rounder.

LOL. MAYBE. WHO NOWS, MAYBE DIMITROFF WILL MESS UP AND TRADE FOR DALLAS' PICKS AND THE BARBARIAN FOR OUR PICK. WHO NOWS. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE 08 FALCONS DRAFT. GO FALCONS