Greatest Moment In Sports

FalcFan12

This may sound lame but I had been following Devin Hester all through highschool and college then the first year in the NFL i was so happy he got to the Super Bowl and i was rooting for him to return one and I cried i was so happy he returned it.

The Wests Tigers winning the 2005 NRL Grand Final. After coming 3rd last the season before and being labeled as too small and having no stars on their side at the point in time.

The thing that sealed it, Benji Marshalls return from a kick all the way up the sideline with a flick pass to the winger Pat Richards is a moment no NRL fan will ever forget.

Dalton (3/26/2008)
This may sound lame but I had been following Devin Hester all through highschool and college then the first year in the NFL i was so happy he got to the Super Bowl and i was rooting for him to return one and I cried i was so happy he returned it.

:crying: :laugh: :ermm:

Scott24Falcs (3/26/2008)
Dalton (3/26/2008)

:laugh: 

won money off that too!

me and D-Hest got a spiritual bond, plus he cried to!

Dalton (3/26/2008)
Scott24Falcs (3/26/2008)
Dalton (3/26/2008)

won money off that too!

:laugh: Man, good stuff.

BillyWitchDoctor (3/26/2008)
Dalton (3/26/2008)
Scott24Falcs (3/26/2008)
Dalton (3/26/2008)

won money off that too!

:laugh: Man, good stuff.

:D:D:D

During my lifetime in chronological order:

1. Bart Star's QB sneak against the Cowboys to win the "Ice Bowl."
  2. Joe Namath's "guaranteed" win against the Baltimore Colts.
  3. Bob Lee's ("The General") win against the Vikings on MNF.
  4. Number 715 by Henry Aaron.
  5. The Falcon's first playoff game--a win--against Philly in 1978.
  6. Deion Sander's first NFL game when he retuned a punt fo a TD.
  7. "Lethal Weapon 3" (Anderson, Oliver and Scott) in the final 4. 
  8. The Braves magical 1991 season,
  9. The slide by Bream in 1992.
  10. 1995 World Series Championship!
  11. Morton's kick leading to the 1999 Super Bowl
  12. Georgia Tech's Championship Game in 2004.
  13. Tony Dungy's championship after the loss of his son a year earlier.  Brought tears to my eyes just thinking what he'd been through and to finally hoist the Lombardi Trophy!
  14. The game winning catch by Plaxico Burress in the Super Bowl and his grace and humility expressed afterward.
  15. The start of a new, quaility driven team and organization by the Falcon's owner and senior management.

Same Ol Falcons (3/26/2008)
due to the popularity of the sport and being he was the most popular person in the sport and although I couldn't stand him

Dale Earnhardt getting killed in the Daytona 500 was a huge moment in sports

I would rank Dale Earnhardt winning his first Daytona 500 after coming so close so many times up there pretty high for me.

tipp78 (3/26/2008)
Boise State for the win.....HE HANDS TO JOHNSON

God it felt good to be from Idaho that day:D

I'll second that too, my dad went to bed because he thought it was over and I just kept it on because I didn't have anything else to do and that ending was unbelievable.

formul8or (3/26/2008)
tipp78 (3/26/2008)
Boise State for the win.....HE HANDS TO JOHNSON

God it felt good to be from Idaho that day:D

I'll second that too, my dad went to bed because he thought it was over and I just kept it on because I didn't have anything else to do and that ending was unbelievable.

Yea my dad took of his Boise State Jersey and threw it, I went in my room for a couple of minututes because I was so pissed but I came back out and I caught all of the great parts, the hook and ladder, the TE td, and then finally the statue of liberty for the win.  Man I still get chills thinking about it.  My neighbors musta thought we went crazy we were freaking out!:w00t: