For people who do not know the definition of thug.

SaintsH8

Thug-

1.a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

(sometimes initial capital letterthinsp.png) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.

1. A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.
  2. also Thugminmax_bound="true"> One of a band of professional assassins formerly active in northern India who worshiped Kali and offered their victims to her.

#1falconsfan (3/26/2008)
Thug-

(sometimes initial capital letterthinsp.png) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.

2. also Thugminmax_bound="true"> One of a band of professional assassins formerly active in northern India who worshiped Kali and offered their victims to her.

wow!!!! and my whole life i thought it meant you weren't white

#1falconsfan (3/26/2008)
Thug-

Yep, sounds like Vick to me...**** I hate when you are right. i take back what I said.

The Falcon Ace (3/26/2008)
What did Vick have to do with this whole thing Cowboys?

Besides, last I checked, Vick wasn't a "ruffian, robber, or murderer."

A ruffian can be defined as a scoundrel, rascal or unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person ...VICK

Robber - He was spreading STDs, so technically he was robbing young girls and guys of their cleanness

Murder, do you mean just humans or does murdering dogs count?

Just curious

I shoot heroin (3/26/2008)
right-michael vick fits the first phrase of the definition, therefore a thug

Nowhere in that definition did Vick match up, I am assuming VIck fits "your" definition of a thug?

Excuse me A RUFFIAN? I dont know how someone killing dogs by electrocution, hanging, and blunt force DOESNT fit that definition. thats about as rough as it gets.

Nowhere in that definition did Vick match up, I am assuming VIck fits "your" definition of a thug?

see my post...he matched it all sir....and yes he was a thug, now he is just a prison b i t c h

IHateThe Cowboys! (3/26/2008)
A ruffian can be defined as a scoundrel, rascal or unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person ...VICK

Robber - He was spreading STDs, so technically he was robbing young girls and guys of their cleanness

Just curious

So only black reffians are called thugs? Vick ran a large charity organization that helped people in Atlanta and Virginia. Are all liars thugs? Are all "rascals" thugs? Are all unreliable people thugs?

Murder? So anyone who kills ants or eats chicken is a murderer as well? Only dogs count in this case? Does that mean that the part of Asian culture that actually eats dog meat are murderers as well? Make up your mind.

Just curious

So only black reffians are called thugs? Vick ran a large charity organization that helped people in Atlanta and Virginia. Are all liars thugs? Are all "rascals" thugs? Are all unreliable people thugs?

Murder? So anyone who kills ants or eats chicken is a murderer as well? Only dogs count in this case? Does that mean that the part of Asian culture that actually eats dog meat are murderers as well? Make up your mind.

moronic response at best, you cannot compare killing animals for food and killing animals for fun? thats why tyson chicken people aren't in prison, and mike vick is

Just curious

oh and falcon ace you should offer your legal defense strategy to vick for his upcoming state trial...i think you could get him off with your expert logic :laugh:

#1falconsfan (3/26/2008)
Thug-

And to think this was a football forum... silly me :cool:

Go ahead and call white people thugs.  I really don't care.  Quit being so sensitive about labels especially when they are fitting to the situation.  Black people are the ones who are always standing up for everyone of the same color even though it is obvious that wrong has been done. 

Black community perspective = Mike Vick - not guilty.  Barry Bonds - doesn't use steroids (NO PROOF!).  Don Imus - Should be fired and never appear on radio again for saying nappy headed hoes.  "Why are they trying to hold the black man down!"

You don't see white people saying that Clemens didn't take steroids.  In fact most will say that he did.  The difference is that when somebody does something wrong the white population holds that person accountable when the blacks just continue to make excuses and point the finger elsewhere.

A thug is a ruffian from India.... yeah okay.  That is not the definition that people use these days.  Nice try.

#1falconsfan (3/26/2008)
Thug-

I hope you include the redefining of the word from the 90's in your thesis.

Go ahead and call white people thugs.  I really don't care.  Quit being so sensitive about labels especially when they are fitting to the situation.  Black people are the ones who are always standing up for everyone of the same color even though it is obvious that wrong has been done. 

Black community perspective = Mike Vick - not guilty.  Barry Bonds - doesn't use steroids (NO PROOF!).  Don Imus - Should be fired and never appear on radio again for saying nappy headed hoes.  "Why are they trying to hold the black man down!"

You don't see white people saying that Clemens didn't take steroids.  In fact most will say that he did.  The difference is that when somebody does something wrong the white population holds that person accountable when the blacks just continue to make excuses and point the finger elsewhere.

A thug is a ruffian from India.... yeah okay.  That is not the definition that people use these days.  Nice try.

You are mistaken.  When the Mitchell report first came out people were questioning the credibility of the report and Brian Mcnamee.  Same for Jose Canseco when it turns out Jose was the only one telling the truth.  Clemens has been afforded due process.  He still gets to work and do his endorsements and speachs.  Vick was not afforded that opportunity prior to the conclusion of the legal case.  We will have to see if Clemens is brought up on perjury charges.  Someone should be, because either he or Mcnamee lied.

see my post...he matched it all sir....and yes he was a thug, now he is just a prison b i t c h

I wonder if Vick haters are still protected on this site.  This was uncalled for. 

eraclansing (3/26/2008)

Well you may have a point, but then you help black people's point.  Yeah, we will stand up for some of our wrongs.  Mainly because, you make every crime murder.  We are not standing up for Brian Nichols.  Mike Vick did some harmful things with some dogs.  You probably could care less about the dogs, but would rather see Mike Vick burn in ****.  If Barry Bonds didn't break a couple of homerun records, he wouldn't be in the news.  What Imus said was plain out ignorant.  It probably would have been ok on some type of comdey skit.  Why were they called hoes in the first place?  Then why are they nappy headed?  Could it be because they were all black?

You really need to address yourself.  You say that we make turn everything in a race issue.  You must have had this down on paper.  Look in the mirror the next time you speak these words.