Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2tone

hall

7 posts in this topic

are u guys stupid for tradin hall, all i have to say is we will never get to the super bowl given all the star players away. dumb move, im bout to stop being a falcons fan until yall get it together.  the falcons disapoint me once again. how are u going to replace hall, let me guess, the draft. once again, stop givin away star players. learn to spend money on star players to get them here so we can get a super bowl.:hehe:

i agree i hated this trade but.......

hes going to oakland and they suck as well and he will want out like Randy Moss did and oakland said he was their savior.................. for the patriots

D Hall leaves Oakland in 3-4 years and comes back to ATL after were done rebuilding

If the man don't want to be wit us HE HAD TO GO.... When we double our wins this year then what? You can't make him a superstar yes he was good but he was just average against elite receivers. Oh yeah tell him to wipe TO's spit off his nose and stop talking at coaches!!!!!!;)

jammbuckets (3/30/2008)
If the man don't want to be wit us HE HAD TO GO.... When we double our wins this year then what? You can't make him a superstar yes he was good but he was just average against elite receivers. Oh yeah tell him to wipe TO's spit off his nose and stop talking at coaches!!!!!!;)

can you cover any better? didn't think so thats why your on a MB and not on the field

if he was as good as he thinks he is, then we keep him...but hes not...hes just an AVERAGE cb with an attitude problem...good riddens