Turner Answers Your Questions

jmike811

Got a chance to meet Michael Turner today and he answered some of your questions (thank you to everyone who took the time to submit a question). We didn't have tim to answer them all, but I hope this gives you some insight on Turner and what he expects to do this season with the Falcons. Go Birds!

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media_librar..._-_3-26-08.aspx

iDash (3/26/2008)
Thanks for the Post,

Keep them Coming!

Also, What about Lewis, DJ, Foster, Weiner, ETC injury Updates?

Didn't see Trey Lewis or Todd Weiner on Monday, so I can't speak for their injuries. Foster and D.J. appear to be getting around fine every time I see them. It's tough to get "official" info on rehab because of privacy issues. Our training stuff does an excellent job and really respects players privacy when it comes to rehab -- they take the same approach with the media. So, the best I can give you right now is what I see with my eyes. Thanks for the questions!

J. Michael Moore (3/26/2008)
iDash (3/26/2008)
Thanks for the Post,

Keep them Coming!

Didn't see Trey Lewis or Todd Weiner on Monday, so I can't speak for their injuries. Foster and D.J. appear to be getting around fine every time I see them. It's tough to get "official" info on rehab because of privacy issues. Our training stuff does an excellent job and really respects players privacy when it comes to rehab -- they take the same approach with the media. So, the best I can give you right now is what I see with my eyes. Thanks for the questions!

J Mike, could you do us all a favor?

Please take a sticky note, and write two names on it:  Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm.  Then proceed to TD's office and stick it onto his computer.  That is all.  :P

Scott24Falcs (3/26/2008)
J. Michael Moore (3/26/2008)
iDash (3/26/2008)
Thanks for the Post,

Keep them Coming!

J Mike, could you do us all a favor?

Please take a sticky note, and write two names on it:  Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm.  Then proceed to TD's office and stick it onto his computer.  That is all.  :P

I like that idea. Oh, add Martel Van Zant as a UFA or seventh round draft pick.