ajc article (just something i found funny

5. NIU had "Turner The Burner Hot Sauce" bottled in his honor prior to his senior year. The quality of the sauce has yet to be determined

this was the 5th queston on the artice "Gimme 5: How Falcons' Turner became 'The Burner'"

lol probably hott

ps.i think turner going have a great season behind jake long

FALCONFAN4LIFE (3/26/2008)
5. NIU had "Turner The Burner Hot Sauce" bottled in his honor prior to his senior year. The quality of the sauce has yet to be determined

this was the 5th queston on the artice "Gimme 5: How Falcons' Turner became 'The Burner'"

lol probably hott

ps.i think turner going have a great season behind jake long

lol hahahaha matt ryan r u kidding he is not worthy of a 3rd pick in round 1

Dimitriamus (3/26/2008)
I think Matt Ryan will Be handing the Ball of to The Burner Turner starting the first game!

Jake , Please do your research!

Sorry, but your dream is becoming a Nightmare.  Seems Ryan is a "Parcells kind of guy!".  It's being reported that Miami's negotiating terms with him already!  BRING HIM HOME TUNA-FISH!

Dimitriamus (3/26/2008)
I think Matt Ryan will Be handing the Ball of to The Burner Turner starting the first game!

Good,  then Turner will be getting hit behind the line of scrimmage because he'll be looking at 8 in the box every snap.

No NFL defensive coordinator is going to show Ryan any respect until he proves he deserves it.  Tampa would probably never come out of it's base defense.

Dimitriamus (3/26/2008)

starting the first game?? :w00t: if thats the case you can forget him handing off the ball to anyone in week 2 because he will be in the hospital.

Dimitriamus (3/26/2008)

God forbid we did draft Matt Ryan, he wouldn't start week 1 unless Chris and Joey were down.

Dimit, please do your research and drop the Ryan man love.

pured-hallfan (3/26/2008)
Dimitriamus (3/26/2008)

Oh thank god they aren't letting Ryan throw that would be a terrible mistake

Haha, nice!

mike boraski (3/26/2008)
Dimitriamus (3/26/2008)

starting the first game?? :w00t: if thats the case you can forget him handing off the ball to anyone in week 2 because he will be in the hospital.

:w00t::w00t::w00t: