We have to take either

Daddy-O

If we get either Dorsey or Ellis, that will be really great! If we go with either of the Long's, that will be really good! If we go with Matt Ryan, @#%#*@#$!

I say this because If we get a DT in the first round, we can focus on a better and deeper selection of players on the OL as well as QB and CB. I don't think the selection of DL in the later rounds are that good this year.

So go with Dorsey or Ellis in the first and then go into the second and third rounds taking a OL,QB,CB, etc...

Sims will be there in the second but I wouldn't pick him AND can someone explain why he quit the football team two games into the season (2005)? I ask this because I see lots of people talking about us taking him or wanting to take him in the second round (this forum or certain mock sites), I hope the Falcons don't waste there pick on a player who quit.

Auburn_logo.gifPat Sims, Auburn

Height: 6-2. Weight: 310.

Projected 40 Time: 4.92.

Combine 40 Time: 5.06.

Benchx225: 20. Vertical 30.5.

Projected Round: 1-2.

I don't get how Pat Sims benched 225 pounds only 20 times. I know that doesn't mean everything, especially with his quick 40 time, but it could hinder his shot at going in the first round.

Any 315-pound defensive tackle who runs close to a 4.8 will get drafted. Sims didn't start any games as a freshman or a sophomore, but has really established himself as a dominant force this year.

For the Second round we need to focus on QB, OL & CB