• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BirdsOfPrey (3/26/2008)
da snowman (3/26/2008)
jake long...his arms are covered with tattoes..i just want to really see if someone will finally say we have a white thug on our team if we draft jakesince the thug word is usually being associated with vick and hall...

What is a "tattoe"? Is it anything like a tattoo?

I don't think that people are calling then "thugs" because of their personal appearance but more on their attitudes. Way to bring up a race thread again. Nice job! It is definitely to our benefit that you are a member of these boards.

vick didnt have a attitude, yet he is considered a thug because of what he did off the field and where he is at now...is martha stewart a thug for being in jail also..what about paris hilton..

BirdsOfPrey (3/26/2008)
bucman (3/26/2008)
The_ ATL (3/26/2008)
All white people are rascists.

Ya, your a #####... keep your Dumb @$$ comments to yourself... #####!

He was being sarcastic, I think?:ermm:

If he was I dont think he was funny... but that stuff rubs me the wrong way, ya know.

BlacksburgHokie (3/26/2008)
What people do with their bodies is their own business. His behavior on and off the field is what really matters...

oh really..well why is darren mcfaddens situation with him having mulitple kids by different women such a big story on why teams wont draft him??him having kids is somethin he did with his own body, yet people make a big deal out of it...and just for the record, i dont want mcfadden here anyway..

"oh really..well why is darren mcfaddens situation with him having mulitple kids by different women such a big story on why teams wont draft him??him having kids is somethin he did with his own body, yet people make a big deal out of it...and just for the record, i dont want mcfadden here anyway.."

It shows a sign of immaturity and irresponability, that is why.

da snowman (3/26/2008)
jake long...his arms are covered with tattoes..i just want to really see if someone will finally say we have a white thug on our team if we draft jake since the thug word is usually being associated with vick and hall...

And I think you mean tattoos, not sure what a tattoes are? is it like turftoe? If so, I am out, that sh*t hurts!

fans who think long dreds and tattoes makes someone a "thug" (10 members) 

then i cant wait to see the response when we draft....

This is what everyone has to look at for hours because people are not smart enough to quit posting replies. The guy is long gone so you are just talking to yourselves and one another.

Let this piece of crap die and go away.  Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_ ATL (3/26/2008)
"oh really..well why is darren mcfaddens situation with him having mulitple kids by different women such a big story on why teams wont draft him??him having kids is somethin he did with his own body, yet people make a big deal out of it...and just for the record, i dont want mcfadden here anyway.."

It shows a sign of immaturity and irresponability, that is why.

ok so what..that has nothing to do with his behavior on and off the field..dont act like mcfadden is the first player to have kids unmarried at a young age..people do it all the time.yea they might be immature and irresponsible at the time, but dont act like thats the way they are gonna be forever. people on this board are so quick to judge someone because of something stupid that has nothing to do with any crimes, killing, or stealing..yall want to look at how many kids they got..wow!!i would hate to be interoggated by one of yall.

IHateThe Cowboys! (3/26/2008)
g-dawg (3/26/2008)
its like the game of pool.......the object of the game is for the player to use the "whitie ball" and knock the "black ball" into the pocket to win the game.........

i feelya da snowman..........Racist!!!!!!

What about bowling? The "Black" Ball knocks down all the "white" pins with the "rednecks"?

this is why most bowling alleys are beginning to use the flourescent colored bowling balls.  Obviously  this will not be tolerated by "white america" with the black ball knocking down the white pins........

"ok so what..that has nothing to do with his behavior on and off the field..dont act like mcfadden is the first player to have kids unmarried at a young age..people do it all the time.yea they might be immature and irresponsible at the time, but dont act like thats the way they are gonna be forever. people on this board are so quick to judge someone because of something stupid that has nothing to do with any crimes, killing, or stealing..yall want to look at how many kids they got..wow!!i would hate to be interoggated by one of yall."

I'm telling you why he is viewed like that, I odnt care how many kids he has as long as he takes care of them. You are kind of sounding silly though, his having children with multiple women is a off the field behavior.

tom Baldwin (3/26/2008)
The outward appearance doesn't make someone a thug. However,  selling crack rock,  electrocuting dogs,  smoking pot,  going on  shooting sprees in strip clubs,  and stealing cars does, in fact, make someone a thug.

well wait now, If Burning pot makes you a thug... 

Well then Im a thug. By the way im the one on the very right, Flashing the shocker. do I look like A thug to you?

The_ ATL (3/26/2008)
"ok so what..that has nothing to do with his behavior on and off the field..dont act like mcfadden is the first player to have kids unmarried at a young age..people do it all the time.yea they might be immature and irresponsible at the time, but dont act like thats the way they are gonna be forever. people on this board are so quick to judge someone because of something stupid that has nothing to do with any crimes, killing, or stealing..yall want to look at how many kids they got..wow!!i would hate to be interoggated by one of yall."

I'm telling you why he is viewed like that, I odnt care how many kids he has as long as he takes care of them. You are kind of sounding silly though, his having children with multiple women is a off the field behavior.

put all the blame on the man...women have their ways of "trapping" a man who is on his way to the top...they make it sound so good to not use a condom, or who knows, the condom could of had a hole in it..yall jump to conclusions so fast without knowing the facts...would u rather a man who is projected a top pick in the nfl draft stay avirgin til he gets married??