How Many Presidents Can You Name Off of the Top of Your Head???

morphy (3/26/2008)
Ugh, had 18 left.

They didn't make me memorize the names of presidents in government school. :P

Thanks. I'm a history major so I'm a bit disappointed. From 1900 on I can name every President. It gets a little tricky for me right before the Civil War and right after. Those guys were pretty generic.

morphy (3/26/2008)
I may not have done stellar in the Name the presidents quiz, but I got 100% on the quiz for urine references in Tom Hanks movies:

http://www.mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=47

Same difference.

Haha. I got a 100% on that too. I had to go back and change Forrest Gumps number a couple of times after I read through them.

Time: 03:34

0 Remain

George Bush, George W Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, John Kennedy, Dwight Eisenhower, Harry Truman, Franklin Roosevelt, Herbert Hoover, Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, Grover Cleveland, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Johnson, Andrew Jackson, John Quincy Adams, John Tyler, James Madison, James Monroe, Martin Van Buren, William Harrison, James Polk, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses Grant, Rutherford Hayes, James Garfield, Chester Arthur, Ben Harrison, William McKinley, William Taft, Calvin Coolidge, Warren Harding
Well Done!

I am a history buff and especially american history. Warren Hardingand Van Buren i had to think for a minute though.

keithbrooking56 (3/26/2008)
Not to brag but I got them all. The toughest part for me was trying to figure out how they wanted the ones with the same last name but different first name or initials. Those forgettable presidents from grant to mckinley were the toughest for me though.

i got all but one, because i kept misspelling "buchanan". i thought there was an "o" in there and i just kept typing it over and over. and i had a mental block against Ford until about 15 seconds left, for some reason.

i sent this to my dad and he did all of them, in order, with about 4:45 left.

I gots lucky...I couldn't remember half of their first names...:P A couple of the, I just started throwing out last names and they worked...:hehe:

Time: 29

0 Remain

John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Benjamin Harrison, William Harrison, Washington, Monroe, Madison, Lincoln, Tyler, Coolidge, Hoover, Garfield, Reagan, George Bush, George W Bush, Clinton, Nixon, Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Andrew Johnson, Ford, Carter, Franklin D Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Polk, Taylor, Grant, Jefferson, Eisenhower, Jackson, Van Buren, Pierce, Fillmore, Buchanan, Hayes, Arthur, Cleveland, McKinley, Taft, Harding, Truman, Wilson
Well Done!

Franklin effing Pierce... only one I missed...

I was stuck on 2 remaining for the last 3 minutes... Finally snuck McKinley in there... And I would have completely forgotten Benjamin Harrison had it not kept me from putting William in there with his last name only... :crazy: