would it be stupid

miKevicK777

im sure 99 percent of us thinks that its dum to take mcfad but few days ago i read somewhere, probably from an idiot, that falcons should take mcfadden because hes too good to pass up even tho we sepnt alot of money for turner and we have jerious.

i think that would be really stupid... unless mcfadden turns out to be a monster like peterson that is.

p o s s i b i l i t i e s, man i really wanna know who the FO is aiming for.

LT makes 60 Million dollars for 6 years,

DMAC and Turner would be paid the same amount- for both of them.

DMAC will score more TDs than both above

and make more money for Mr. Blank than Vick!

I would say that Bo Jackson, AD, Herchel, and McFadden are players you dont pass on.

If you think its a fluke what this Kid did in college your a Nut!

I bet, most of you said the same thing about AD last year!

McFadden is the Best all around Athelete-BPA

he could start at CB in the NFL, if you wanted him too!

McFadden is alot like Norwood. He actually has a lower height/weight ratio.

Peterson was a guy who could do everything from running people over, breaking tackles, to making people look stupid in the open field. McFadden isn't like that, and to compare him to Bo Jackson is rediculous.

Why waste money on McFadden when we don't even have a line LT could run behind. Why put nearly 100 million in our backfield wen we don't even have start material in the trenches. Picking McFadden would be a HUGE mistake.

Why do you add 40 million to make your false case

Yea lets give the 30 million to the RG, or DT

ITs either HYbrid DEs , QB, LT, or RB for 30 million , not 70 million+30 million !

I would be willing to wait a year to strengthen LT Clady

but Jake is not worth it,

we would be laughing stocks!

miKevicK777 (3/26/2008)
im sure 99 percent of us thinks that its dum to take mcfad but few days ago i read somewhere, probably from an idiot, that falcons should take mcfadden because hes too good to pass up even tho we sepnt alot of money for turner and we have jerious.i think that would be really stupid... unless mcfadden turns out to be a monster like peterson that is. p o s s i b i l i t i e s, man i really wanna know who the FO is aiming for.

THE QUESTION YOU'RE ASKING IS LOADED. ON HERE, YOUR ANSWERS WILL BE ACCORDING TO WHO WANTS WHAT. GETTING ONE OF THE TOP BACKS IN THE COUNTRY CAN NEVER BE STUPID. :)

iDash (3/26/2008)
Norwood Has no Cap

Signed a four-year, $1.985 million 2006

RB Average only last for Four Years Tops!

Thats why you stock pile them like the Giants!

I don't mind stockpiling G-men style but please keep it G-men style and draft them late too :P

iDash (3/26/2008)
Norwood Has no Cap

Signed a four-year, $1.985 million 2006

RB Average only last for Four Years Tops!

Thats why you stock pile them like the Giants!

Yeah, and if the Giants had no DTs or even an LT do you think they would spend their top pick on an above average at best RB? We have Norwood and Turner, that is already one of the best backfields in the NFL. Now why do you want to spend more money on a trouble maker RB we don't need when we have so many holes to fill already? McFadden isn't going to contribute off the bat like Adrian Peterson, and AP wouldn't have done it with one of, if not the nastiest offensive line in the NFL.

Besides, you want to talk about exageration and false statements, look at your Norwood "injury history". You have the same injuries and updates to those injuries posted 3+ times each.

THE QUESTION YOU'RE ASKING IS LOADED. ON HERE, YOUR ANSWERS WILL BE ACCORDING TO WHO WANTS WHAT. GETTING ONE OF THE TOP BACKS IN THE COUNTRY CAN NEVER BE STUPID. :)

Yes it is, when the one position on your entire team that you are set at is RB. Norwood can do everything McFadden can except for maybe throw the ball. At #3 we need to do one of three things.

1) Trade down

2) Glenn Dorsey

3) Jake Long

That is it. I don't even like the Jake Long idea because there are so many good OTs to be had in the 2nd round. Dorsey is a can't miss prospect that was at a point in consideration of the Heisman. He will elevate Jamaal Anderson to the next level and get Johnathan Abraham back to his pro bowler level.

Mark my words: If we draft Glenn Dorsey, we will have a better pass rush then the New York Giants.