Anyway we can trade back for D-Hall?

solidx

Atleast with Elam we will have a kicker higher then 76 overall. Abraham should be the same as 08, Anderson too. Boley should be higher, White deffinately higher. Blalock will be atleast 83. trey Lewis should be about 80 overall, and hes young which is good. We will have a solid team you cna build.

For what both of them are getting paid i wouldn't want them back.

I wouldn't want Schaub back just because i think he still sucks. He did worse in Houston than Redman did here.

Hall i like a lot but for 10 mil a year they can keep him. I can spend 5 mil on boley a year and 5 mil on a solid OT/OG still in FA. Rather have those 2 players than hall.

solidx (3/25/2008)
I might actually be forced to play another team when Madden 09 comes out....

I'm going to have to because we don't have a good D like last year. Last year Abraham, coleman, Anderson, and Jackson were unblockable and Hall shut down his side.

I only use teams with good defenses.

but in franchise mode, I'm still definitely using hte falcons.

somecut8 (3/26/2008)
solidx (3/25/2008)

I'm going to have to because we don't have a good D like last year. Last year Abraham, coleman, Anderson, and Jackson were unblockable and Hall shut down his side.

I only use teams with good defenses.

but in franchise mode, I'm still definitely using hte falcons.

We are talking REAL footbaqll here. .but even in that case. .you don't know who the rookies are, nor what they are rated so. ..

solidx (3/25/2008)

I would still like to see a Football Simulator Forum so the Simulated/Gamer Fans can go there to breed. "Gamer type" / "Simulated Fans" clog the actual purpose of this Forum.

FWIW, Madden guy, there is no real basis for waiting to change teams, be prompt and do it now..

And Please, don't forget to flush before you leave...

be well in Sim Land

HEY IT'S MADDEN. you can trade D.hall back. **** forget Shawb you can go out and grab Brady and give him T.O. and Steve Smith if you wanted to. Grab urlacher while you at it. WHO GIVES A FALCONS FLYING 'F'? and if someone attempts to question you tell them that you paid $55 for the game and $400 for the console you can do what ever the **** you like.