Hardest Hit ever

big boss

PIGismyhomeboy (3/25/2008)
the link is not working somecut

My fault: Link

Oh, and since you are such a Mizzou fan, what do you have to say about William Moore

edit: Wow they JUST deleted the video like 2 minutes ago.

But anyways it was the Darrell Reid (Colts) hit on Chris Henry of the Titans

fan since 1968 (3/25/2008)
JaGz (3/25/2008)
big boss (3/25/2008)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmm8mTpMJPY...feature=related

Its sad cause i didnt see any falcons

isn't that the Falcons at :10 sec's playing the Rams?

It looks like Fulton Kuykendall, also known as "Captain Crazy."

I see we're on the same page and era?  If only some of these younger guys could've seen Nobis and Butkus.  They were hitting machines every week!  Where you might see one really good 'hit' a year, these guys would have several each game!!!!

falconfansince66 (3/25/2008)
JaGz (3/25/2008)
big boss (3/25/2008)

I see we're on the same page and era?  If only some of these younger guys could've seen Nobis and Butkus.  They were hitting machines every week!  Where you might see one really good 'hit' a year, these guys would have several each game!!!!

The kids just don't know what they missed.

Not that it really matters but i'm not really a big Mizzou fan. My loves are UGA and Michigan. I've just watched an aweful lot of Mizzou games the past 2 years while my boy Pig has been playing for them. Moore is a heckova player. He and Pig are great friends. Will Mo had some very good numbers in 07. For the first 8 games he had to live in Pig's shadow despite having all conference numbers himself. When Pig went down, he stepped into the spotlight and did not disappoint. He is said to be the best overall athlete on the team and that is saying alot when he plays with Jeremy Maclin. With Pig gone he will now have the whole year to himself to shine. If he puts up similar numbers next year he will be one of the first if not the first safety taken in the 09 draft.

PIGismyhomeboy (3/25/2008)
Not that it really matters but i'm not really a big Mizzou fan. My loves are UGA and Michigan. I've just watched an aweful lot of Mizzou games the past 2 years while my boy Pig has been playing for them. Moore is a heckova player. He and Pig are great friends. Will Mo had some very good numbers in 07. For the first 8 games he had to live in Pig's shadow despite having all conference numbers himself. When Pig wentdown, he stepped into the spotlight and did not disappoint.He is said to be the best overall athlete on the team and that is saying alot when he plays with Jeremy Maclin. With Pig gone he will now have the whole year to himself to shine. If he puts up similar numbers next year he will be one of the first if not the first safety taken in the 09 draft.

And what does that have to do with the topic?

falconfansince66 (3/25/2008)
JaGz (3/25/2008)
big boss (3/25/2008)

The kids just don't know what they missed.

That's for sure.  We sure had some pitiful teams but I always watched just to see who's head Nobis was going to take off that Sunday!  I swear that guy was in the picture on every defensive play it seems.  They just don't make 'em like that any more.