2) Sam Baker OT USC

2) Charles Godfrey CB Iowa

3) Red Bryant DT Texas A&M

4) Craig Steltz SS LSU

5) Gary Guyton LB Georgia Tech

6) Jason Rivers WR Hawaii

7) Tony Temple KR Missouri

7) Jason Shirley DT Fresno State

I love the one in the green shirt but your mock draft is way off from what will happen.

The QB's in the years draft are not stellar.Ellis,Dorsey or Long are to vital and needed by the Falcons to trade our first to get a not that great Project QB.

Just think us drafting a QB with our first pick ends when we DO NOT draft Ryan,which I am thrilled.

Next year there are way better QB's and if our current roster of QB do not perform then we can pick up a franchise player then.If they perform well and then we may not need to select a QB early and maybe pick up the same talent level that this years draft has with a late 1st or second round pick for depth but of course give them a shot to compete for the starting job the following year.

petrinoHATER (3/25/2008)
I love the one in the green shirt but your mock draft is way off from what will happen.

The QB's in the years draft are not stellar.Ellis,Dorsey or Long are to vital and needed by the Falcons to trade our first to get a not that great Project QB.

Just think us drafting a QB with our first pick ends when we DO NOT draft Ryan,which I am thrilled.

Next year there are way better QB's and if our current roster of QB do not perform then we can pick up a franchise player then.If they perform well and then we may not need to select a QB early and maybe pick up the same talent level that this years draft has with a late 1st or second round pick for depth but of course give them a shot to compete for the starting job the following year.

I didnt know Curtis Painter was such a great QB?

Stafford will be in the 2009 Draft and he is much better then what is here this year.

SEC QB not a WAC bust or Louisville maybe.

SEC defense and is a great play action QB with a deep threat arm.

This is Mularkey offense to the letter.

If not we are going to get away from drafting a player for his strength.

He would fit us much better then whats there now is all I am saying.

petrinoHATER (3/25/2008)
Stafford will be in the 2009 Draft and he is much better then what is here this year.

SEC QB not a WAC bust or Louisville maybe.

SEC defense and is a great play action QB with a deep threat arm.

This is Mularkey offense to the letter.

If not we are going to get away from drafting a player for his strength.

He would fit us much better then whats there now is all I am saying.

How are so sure that Stafford comes out next year? How are you sure that even if he does come out we can draft him or not

the only two players i want with the 3rd pick are chris long or glenn dorsey. word is the rams are in love with dorsey, and everyone and their mother thinks parcells will make chris long the first pick of the draft. darren mcfadden is the 3rd best player in the draft and it falls off pretty quickly after that. if someone wants mcfadden they better jump in front of the raiders, especially if chris long and dorsey are gone when we pick. if we trade down a few spots jake long, ellis, ryan, anyone of those guys works for me at 5 or 6 but not 3.

Jets trade is looking like a plausible scenario.  If we did trade down with NYJ I think we could get Sedrick Ellis there, or Dorsey if the smokescreens about his injuries cause him to drop out of the top 5.  Brohm at #6 would be a huge waste if Ellis or Dorsey is still on the board.

snicker (3/25/2008)
Jets trade is looking like a plausible scenario. If we did trade down with NYJ I think we could get Sedrick Ellis there, or Dorsey if the smokescreens about his injuries cause him to drop out of the top 5. Brohm at #6 would be a huge waste if Ellis or Dorsey is still on the board.

yah but i think QB is the biggest need

SonofAlois (3/25/2008)
We trade down with the Jets and get their 2nd round pick

1)Brian Brohm QB Louisville

2)Gosder Cherilius OT Boston College

2) Trevor Laws DT Notre Dame

2) Sam Baker OT USC

2) Charles Godfrey CB Iowa

3) Red Bryant DT Texas A&M

4) Craig Steltz SS LSU

5) Gary Guyton LB Georgia Tech

6) Jason Rivers WR Hawaii

7) Tony Temple KR Missouri

7) Jason Shirley DT Fresno State

Brian Brohm with the 6th pick in the Draft is a joke!!!! Talk about reaching! Good God!