Small school prospects who could provide depth

gitwitme

In my excitement over the upcoming draft, I've been scowering the draft mags in order to get a better idea of the mid to late round value prospects coming out.

A couple of guys I came across were Shawn Murphy, a guard from Utah St, and Chad Rinehart, an OT/G from Northern Iowa.  According to Sporting News, Rinehart had an impressive Senior Bowl.

Any thoughts on these guys and any other small school prospects?

gitwitme (3/25/2008)
In my excitement over the upcoming draft, I've been scowering the draft mags in order to get a better idea of the mid to late round value prospects coming out.

A couple of guys I came across were Shawn Murphy, a guard from Utah St, and Chad Rinehart, an OT/G from Northern Iowa.  According to Sporting News, Rinehart had an impressive Senior Bowl.

Any thoughts on these guys and any other small school prospects?

Falcons showed some interest in Chad Rinehart during the Senior Bowl as follows:

NFL Draft Countdown also lists several players the Falcons spoke to or were looking at during the week:

Jan. 22: WR Harry Douglas, Louisville; RB Rafael Little, Kentucky; C John Sullivan, Notre Dame

Jan. 23: S Thomas DeCoud, California; DE Bryan Mattison, Iowa; OT Chad Rinehart, Northern Iowa; TE Jacob Tamme, Kentucky <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

It would be great to get some depth and value in the later rounds... and if Rinehart or someone like him turns out to be a starter, then that's a bonus.

That's where I'm gonna really be watching Dimitroff, in the late rounds.  That's where he will show his scouting pedigree.

DE: Marcus Dixon

QB: Bernard Morris

HB/KR: Anthony Aldridge

WR: Arman Shields

Big-school sleepers

DT: Frank Okam, Derek Lokey

LB: Geno Hayes, Lamar Myles

S: Jonathan Hefney

CB: Darnell Terrel, Jack Ikegwuonu, Zack Bowman, Jonathan Wilhite

WR: Marrio Urrutia, Marcus Monk, Adarius Bowman, Adrian Arrington

TE: Jermichael Finley, Martin Rucker

OG: Shannon Tevago, Fernando Velasco