• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie Jewell (3/25/2008)
walker.jpg

Mr. Wrestling #2 was the man back in the day. He held his own and beat the snot out of dudes in Georgia Championship Wrestling.

I remember a Mr. Wrestling from the NWA but I m not familiar at all with the GCW

They was one in the same. I probably misquoted by putting GWA when it was NWA. This is the same Mr. Wrestling #2 from that era. I remember somebody finally got a hold of his mask and pulled it off. He had another one under it. lol

NineOhTheRino (3/25/2008)
Eddie Jewell (3/25/2008)
walker.jpg

Mr. Wrestling #2 was the man back in the day. He held his own and beat the snot out of dudes in Georgia Championship Wrestling.

I remember a Mr. Wrestling from the NWA but I m not familiar at all the GWA

:laugh:   It's GCW. You were right the 1st time.

Eddie Jewell (3/25/2008)
They was one in the same. I probably misquoted by putting GWA when it was NWA. This is the same Mr. Wrestling #2 from that era. I remember somebody finally got a hold of his mask and pulled it off. He had another one under it. lol
NineOhTheRino (3/25/2008)
Eddie Jewell (3/25/2008)
walker.jpg

I remember a Mr. Wrestling from the NWA but I m not familiar at all the GWA

NCFalconfan (3/25/2008)
Youtube removed the link, but I still get a chuckle when I think of The Mulkey Brothers beating The Gladiators to get in as the last seed in the "Crockett Cup" in the old NWA days.:w00t:

yeah...

I recall The Great American Bash and Starcade. Anymore?

Arn Anderson, the Midnight Express of Lane and Eaton, the original 4 Horsemen, Flair, Dr. Death, Demolition, Vader, Freebirds, Piper, Dibiase, Mr. Perfect...I can keep going but yes wrestling in America probably peaked in the mid to late 80's IMO. In the 90's the only thing you had for technical wrestlers was Dibiase, Benoit, Malenko.

keithbrooking56 (3/25/2008)
Arn Anderson, the Midnight Express of Lane and Eaton, the original 4 Horsemen, Flair, Dr. Death, Demolition, Vader, Freebirds, Piper, Dibiase, Mr. Perfect...I can keep going but yes wrestling in America probably peaked in the mid to late 80's IMO. In the 90's the only thing you had for technical wrestlers was Dibiase, Benoit, Malenko.

the original 4 Horsemen were some bad #########s

I told this story before, but Ron Simmons lives in Cobb County. He was with his woman paying a utility bill. Well she was. He parked in Handicap parking. I was going to tell him to move until I saw his big azz get out of the truck. As far as I was concerned his azz was handicap that day. He had that mean azz look on his face. The only people he was hurting was nobody. :D

Anansi (3/25/2008)
Sting, Bret Hart, Ron Simmons, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan those where my favorites as a kid.