CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip.

savwboy9

Reason #996 why I would never vote for her.

If I voted in presidential elections then I would vote for McCain over Hillary on the gamble that McCain is not as rightwing as he portrayed himself in the primary.

In this case, better the devil I don't know than the devil I do know.

Clinton 'Misspoke' About Bosnia Trip Danger

N.Y. Senator First Claimed She Landed Under Sniper Fire During 1996 Trip

WASHINGTON (AP) Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign said she "misspoke" last week when she said she had landed under sniper fire during a trip she took as first lady to Bosnia in March 1996. The Obama campaign suggested it was a deliberate exaggeration on Clinton's part.

Clinton often cites the goodwill trip she took with her daughter and several celebrities as a part of her foreign policy experience.

During a speech last Monday about Iraq, she said of the trip: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

Who buys this load of cow dung?:w00t::w00t:

She is backwards man-She can walk backwards as fast as you can!!

Steve_Bartkowski (3/25/2008)
You mean a politician lied?!?!?! Color me shocked!

Yes....but in such dramatic fashion.

The plane how to do a maneuver just so they could land the plane in enemy fire.

Hilldog was unafraid and ran through the gun fire like Rambo! :w00t:

Awesome!

(oh wait, her camp says she misspoke, what she meant to say was an 8 yr old girl was reading her a poem on the tarmac.)

Ton80Kid (3/25/2008)
octoslash (3/25/2008)
I knew it was a lie when I heard it last week.

I mean....even if Ray Charles was a sniper he'd never miss that big azz of hers.

Are we referring to the one on her shoulders, the one she's married to, or her actual butt? :blink:

Well played sir.

Rickey (3/26/2008)
WHY ARE WHITE FOLKS IN AN UPROAR ABOUT HILLARY'S LIES IN THE SAME MANNER THEY THREW OBAMA UNDER THE BUS? AND THEN ON TOP OF THAT SHE LAUGHS AT IT LIKE EVERYONE IS STUPID.

Why is everything racial with you?

Why must you post in all caps?

Just being like the typical white person. Secondly, i'm not running for president and i don't have to be politicaly correct. This whole presidential RACE just proves everything Pastor Wright was saying is true. White folks in America are racist, greedy, backstabbers who will stoop to any level for surpremacy. You can't talk to white folks in this country about racial issues because first you have to admit there's a problem and you can't as long as everything is going your way. During this whole race, Hillary has lied to you stupid folks but is getting all this support because she is a white woman. Obama's pastor said some things (not him) and now he's not capable of being the President. When white racists like LimBaugh can convince supposedly grown azz white folks (Republicans) to vote for Hillary because it will help her beat the black guy sums up the society we live in. If Obama had told half the lies Clinton had, the race would be over. Since we have never had a black or woman president, we are in this position we are in today because of the white man, trying to keep everything from blacks and other countries are tired of America's shyt too. 

Rickey (3/26/2008)
Just being like the typical white person. Secondly, i'm not running for president and i don't have to be politicaly correct. This whole presidential RACE just proves everything Pastor Wright was saying is true. White folks in America are racist, greedy, backstabbers who will stoop to any level for surpremacy. You can't talk to white folks in this country about racial issues because first you have to admit there's a problem and you can't as long as everything is going your way. During this whole race, Hillary has lied to you stupid folks but is getting all this support because she is a white woman. Obama's pastor said some things (not him) and now he's not capable of being the President. When white racists like LimBaugh can convince supposedly grown azz white folks (Republicans) to vote for Hillary because it will help her beat the black guy sums up the society we live in. If Obama had told half the lies Clinton had, the race would be over. Since we have never had a black or woman president, we are in this position we are in today because of the white man, trying to keep everything from blacks and other countries are tired of America's shyt too. 

Further proof that racism isn't a one way street!  Thanks for this.  Racist much?