Keith Brooking

rollow lawson

This appears to be a recurring theme.  First he made the Saints highlight reel (tackling L. Sanders), now he gets burnt for a TD trying to cover Deshaun Foster out of the backfield.  And many of you want this dude back at WLB where one of his prime responsibilities would be covering rbs.  If he can't cover Foster, WTF is he going to do when they line up Bush, Westbrook, Deangelo Williams, LT, and others across from him.  I hate to see the top 10 plays for Tampa Bay. I'm sure he'll be front and center.  He's made the highlight reel for rvery team in the NFC South except the Falcons. Incredible!!!!!!! 

rollow lawson (3/24/2008)
This appears to be a recurring theme.  First he made the Saints highlight reel (tackling L. Sanders), now he gets burnt for a TD trying to cover Deshaun Foster out of the backfield.  And many of you want this dude back at WLB where one of his prime responsibilities would be covering rbs.  If he can't cover Foster, WTF is he going to do when they line up Bush, Westbrook, Deangelo Williams, LT, and others across from him.  I hate to see the top 10 plays for Tampa Bay. I'm sure he'll be front and center.  He's made the highlight reel for rvery team in the NFC South except the Falcons. Incredible!!!!!!! 

Does anyone on this board actually like the Falcons???

This appears to be a recurring theme. First he made the Saints highlight reel (tackling L. Sanders), now he gets burnt for a TD trying to cover Deshaun Foster out of the backfield. And many of you want this dude back at WLB where one of his prime responsibilities would be covering rbs. If he can't cover Foster, WTF is he going to do when they line upBush, Westbrook, Deangelo Williams, LT, and others across from him. I hate to see the top 10 plays for Tampa Bay. I'm sure he'll be front and center. He's madethe highlight reel for rvery team in the NFC South except the Falcons. Incredible!!!!!!!

shhhhh... you're bringing real football into the discussion

brianf (3/24/2008)

I like the Falcons, however, I'm not a blind loyalist like many on this MB.

brianf (3/24/2008)

I truly do and always will...

what exactly is constructive about bitching and complaining about every player on our roster?

if loyalist is respecting brooking for his blood and sweat over the years, then label me one.

but forgive me, it's his fault that the MLB position is a weakness. he should probably sign, draft, of trade for someone better....

The saints play was just a stupid play on his part.  One thing that he forgot to mention in his original post was that it was thrown to the back corner and over the outside soulder of foster; so before you start bashing him about a play that no LB in the league could have made give everyone the entire play.

It don't matter what you want . All that matters is what TD , Smith and I want on this team and we all 3 want Brooking here and for good reason . If you can't see it , I can't help you. I'm just gald TD adn Smith know talent when they see it!  :unsure:

Draftnut57 (3/24/2008)

It don't matter what you want . All that matters is what TD , Smith and I want on this team and we all 3 want Brooking here and for good reason . If you can't see it , I can't help you. I'm just gald TD adn Smith know talent when they see it!  :unsure:

Sincerely yours,

Rich McKay

GTFOH

If you make a incredible catch you are a top 10 highlight.You dont get it odviously.Its the nfl there are some amazing plays out there.Alinebacker covering somebody 20 yards down field is a little difficult dont you think?

Me me (3/24/2008)
Brooking is needed for is veteran leadership. This team is going to be young. Keeping guys like Brook and Layor will help the young guys learn how to be pro's

You people have no clue about true leadership.  This guy has turned into the team mascot.  He might as well try out for Freddie Falcons job.

bigduke633 (3/24/2008)

If you make a incredible catch you are a top 10 highlight.You dont get it odviously.Its the nfl there are some amazing plays out there.Alinebacker covering somebody 20 yards down field is a little difficult dont you think?

When will the $6 million man make a play for the home team? When was the last time he made a play?

bigduke633 (3/24/2008)

When will the $6 million man make a play for the home team? When was the last time he made a play?

Tell it like it  is Bro :laugh:

Bump agreed and co-sighned.

But hey he is still a falcon ;) lets just hope that it doesn't happen that much this year:)

bigduke633 (3/24/2008)

Just like i said their will be a statue of keith brooking outside the georgia dome.WOW KEITH BROOKING THE ROCKY BALBOA OF THE CITY!!!:w00t:

bigduke633 (3/24/2008)

You think a middle linebacker can go a game without makeing a play?

Me me (3/24/2008)
Brooking is needed for is veteran leadership. This team is going to be young. Keeping guys like Brook and Layor will help the young guys learn how to be pro's

You people have no clue about true leadership. This guy has turned into the team mascot.  He might as well try out for Freddie Falcons job.

Want a key play? Houston in 07. Made a diving swat down on the endzone to prevent a TD that would have lost us the game.

Are you in the locker room? How do you know he isn't a leader? Last I checked, everyone in that organization has said he is the leader on defense next to Milloy time and time again.

halsey (3/24/2008)
:laugh: All this crying over Brooking and where has it gotten all you whiners? Keep crying though. Maybe it'll matter one year.

Just like your Vick bitchin' the past few years? 

Wrong forum. This is for Falcons talk only.

bigduke633 (3/24/2008)
bigduke633 (3/24/2008)

You think a middle linebacker can go a game without makeing a play?

That one's too easy :D

halsey (3/24/2008)
halsey (3/24/2008)
:laugh: All this crying over Brooking and where has it gotten all you whiners? Keep crying though. Maybe it'll matter one year.

Just like your Vick bitchin' the past few years? 

Wrong forum. This is for Falcons talk only.

He does have a point though, and Vick is on the Falcons roster btw...