Do you see any of these CB being around in  the 2nd round (Mike Jenkins, Leodis Mckelvin , Aqib Talib, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.)  I like to see the falcons pick up a corner with one of them 2nd round picks. I know we got many needs these are 5 star rated players on Scout.com

I think cornerbacks are the most likely to drop into the second round because teams put a lot of emphasis on 40 times and technique....Point in case...we got both Jimmy Williams and Chris Houston in the 2nd round....Both of which were projected to be 1st rounders....I think the possibility is that a good corner will be there for us in the 2nd round...the question is whether we see it as a position of need over another position like OT, DT, QB, LB...

I do like Cason though...he is a gamer

Flowers has been going in first round in some mocks...but 3 guys to look for as possible selections in 2nd round....

Cason of Arizona and Reggie Smith of OU Tracy Porter out of Indiana is another....i see us getting a DB with one of the 3 picks in 2nd..DL and QB or OL and QB or OL AND DL depends what we do with 3rd pick...(Ryan or Jake Long or Dorsey)