Falcons re-signed DT Montavious Stanley

IHateThe Cowboys! (3/24/2008)
TheTruth (3/24/2008)
Well I guess this is good news! Stanley played good with the time he had...But I would have been much happier with this post saying we re-signed Boley;)

And I would be much happier posting Boley had been resigned as well...trust me!

Yeah I feel u my friend! I must say that I wish it happens soon because I hate when these type of things get prolonged

Good sign, maybe that means no Grady Jackson anymore. The good thing is that TD and coach understands that you need fresh legs on the field... Esp with an offense that maybe be 2 and out more times than not realistically. We got creamed because we didn't have depth alot of times the last 2 years. Great thinking TD.

Ahhh, new tradition. I think it will feel good....

www.HOMETEAMAPPAREL.com

TheTruth (3/24/2008)
Well I guess this is good news! Stanley played good with the time he had...But I would have been much happier with this post saying we re-signed Boley;)

Sorry to get off the subject, but you are right about TW being "the Truth".  He is the single most dominant athlete in sports history. PERIOD.

Statick (3/24/2008)
brvslugger10 (3/24/2008)
That is a lot of DT's now.

If they're not training camp fodder, then I'm thinking we're going after Jake Long or we'll trade down.

1) Insurance - just in-case Long is available, but he will not fall past The Rams at #2.

2) It probably means that DT Babineaux may be included in a trade-package with la ower pick for another 1st, or player.... (allowing LSU DT Dorsey to remain at UT when he arrives).

NT Stanley, Hoore

UT Dorsey, Moorehead

Babineaux would be due for a new contract ealier than Dorsey, and stopping the run with more size is important to new Falcons Head Coach Smith.

This could be how The Falcons acquire another 1st round pick for OT, CB, or QB...

IHateThe Cowboys! (3/24/2008)
Falcons re-signed DT Montavious Stanley, an exclusive rights free agent.

At 6'2/310, Stanley has the size new coach Mike Smith looks for in interior tackles. He has a good chance to stay through Atlanta's coaching change.

6'2/308

Dirty_DVD (3/25/2008)
Statick (3/24/2008)
brvslugger10 (3/24/2008)
That is a lot of DT's now.

If they're not training camp fodder, then I'm thinking we're going after Jake Long or we'll trade down.

1) Insurance - just in-case Long is available, but he will not fall past The Rams at #2.

2) It probably means that DT Babineaux may be included in a trade-package with la ower pick for another 1st, or player.... (allowing LSU DT Dorsey to remain at UT when he arrives).

NT Stanley, Hoore

UT Dorsey, Moorehead

Babineaux would be due for a new contract ealier than Dorsey, and stopping the run with more size is important to new Falcons Head Coach Smith.

This could be how The Falcons acquire another 1st round pick for OT, CB, or QB...

I would like Babs to stay a Falcon but he is good trade bait.