AJC sucks!

ATLChamp

you will get information faster from espn or profootballtalk or from this very own messageboard faster than you will from AJC......I like Schultzie pretty well - and, he's a columnist not a beat writer - but Steve Wyche is just plain LAZY - almost always the last to know - i guess he just does not have a "source" inside the organization.

Before Pasquerelli got sick - Lenny P was always the one to break the Falcons story.

In fairness to Wyche, he was the first one(for a change) to really solidify the D-Hall trade - so maybe he's getting a little better........but still, overall I would have to give the coverage a C-......not good...

g-dawg (3/24/2008)
you will get information faster from espn or profootballtalk or from this very own messageboard faster than you will from AJC......I like Schultzie pretty well - and, he's a columnist not a beat writer - but Steve Wyche is just plain LAZY - almost always the last to know - i guess he just does not have a "source" inside the organization.

Before Pasquerelli got sick - Lenny P was always the one to break the Falcons story.

In fairness to Wyche, he was the first one(for a change) to really solidify the D-Hall trade - so maybe he's getting a little better........but still, overall I would have to give the coverage a C-......not good...

well would you want winkledork back on the falcons beat? mora bout got him canned. :P ajc is lame at times. ;)

(3/24/2008)
Today is the first day of offseason workouts and I have to see i article or blog about it.

The AJC makes me sick!

Their entire offseason coverage has been horrible..

Anyone Agree?

You will get more info here than from the AJC.  But I agree Schultz is the best of the the bunch even if he is a columnist.