Cornerback

Celt (3/24/2008)
I saw that and wondered why.  I may be one of the few but I don't think there is a chance he makes past the 1st round.  Maybe we are talking to Dallas in a serious way.

I'm guessing we're preparing ourselves for a number of situations.  I love it.  Way to do your homework FO and be prepared.  I'm all for trading down and accumulating draft picks. 

Celt, I wouldn't guarantee that Talib Aquib is selected in the 1st round

with the depth at corner this season. Most people would have probably said

that Chris Houston was a first rounder, but he dropped until after our 1st pick in

the 2nd last year. Irons was projected as a 2nd round pick by many and lasted

until the 2nd day. I think with Jenkins, McKelvin, Rogers-Cromartie, Aqib, and

Cason capable of being taken in the 1st, someone will probably fall into the 2nd

round. That is the great thing about having low 2nd round picks.

Scott24Falcs (3/24/2008)
I hope we don't draft a CB that early. I believe we should wait until the 3rd/4th range. Some good Cover 2 CBs should still be available at that point.

Exactly, people like Terrell Thomas, Chevis Jackson and Charles Godfrey should still be available. Not to mention that they would all fit in very nicely in the cover 2.

Scott24Falcs (3/24/2008)
I hope we don't draft a CB that early. I believe we should wait until the 3rd/4th range. Some good Cover 2 CBs should still be available at that point.
Thats my point I dont want it to seem as if we traded D. Hall for one of the cbs in this draft, we should wait till the 3rd or 4th round