Please find a way to draft Brandon Albert

etherdome

I think that we will not get a shot at Jake Long. We might be able to trade down and and another second rounder. If we do that, I am hoping that we find a way to get back into the first round and draft Brandon Albert.

In my opinion, Albert is the second best OL in this draft. While most people want us to move up to draft Brohm, I am hoping that we land Albert. He is nasty, big, quick and is still getting better. Adding an OG like Albert would drastically improve our offense.

bgarcia28 (3/24/2008)
I think that we will not get a shot at Jake Long. We might be able to trade down and and another second rounder. If we do that, I am hoping that we find a way to get back into the first round and draft Brandon Albert.

In my opinion, Albert is the second best OL in this draft. While most people want us to move up to draft Brohm, I am hoping that we land Albert. He is nasty, big, quick and is still getting better. Adding an OG like Albert would drastically improve our offense.

Some feel albert is good enough to play LT, what do you think? I don't know enough about albert to really say, I already know he can play RT.

I would rather him play guard and start, at least initially.  I like the idea of giving him a shot at tackle next year if we need to.  Forney is a big question mark right now, but I think they'll cut him if Albert is selected.  Having the combo of Blalock and Albet at G would go a long way towards establishing a power running game.

maxatlanta (3/24/2008)
I would rather him play guard and start, at least initially.  I like the idea of giving him a shot at tackle next year if we need to.  Forney is a big question mark right now, but I think they'll cut him if Albert is selected.  Having the combo of Blalock and Albet at G would go a long way towards establishing a power running game.

Amen bruh!

I consider Albert a Guard that can swing out to RT in a pinch. I believe in keeping the OL's at one position and building consistency. It helps to have a guy that is talented enough to cover for injuries. That is another reason why Albert would be so valuable to us.