Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons_own_nfc_south

Vince Young needs Star around him

12 posts in this topic

to be a good QB. Vince Young don't have Star Running Back and WR. He got Alge to help him out if he can stay healthy. But In order to be a successful QB in NFL he needs help. He can't win the game himself..

I just heard that on ESPN ( A lot of people will shoot the messanger)

Go Redman

Vince Young needs to start freaking out when he has the oppertunity to run, he seems to be far to focused on throwing the ball rather than taking what's been given to him. His throwing is pretty subpar as well...

Why are we talking about this here? Honestly? Just because he draws comparisions to Vick? He's not half the QB Vick is/was.

Dem Birds Can Fly (3/23/2008)
Why are we talking about this here? Honestly? Just because he draws comparisions to Vick? He's not half the QB Vick is/was.

i agree. i just dont really enjoy watching vince like i did vick. the only reason vince's team has done well these last two years is because of defense.

mr pickle (3/24/2008)
This will be the first time I'v said this.....This is "TALK ABOUT THE FALCONS". This is sad.

lol, I almost said it.

How come ESPN says that Vince Young needs more help, but when Vick was playing Vick could not pass? Even though Vick was not the best QB he can pass way better than Young.

#1falconsfan (3/24/2008)
How come ESPN says that Vince Young needs more help, but when Vick was playing Vick could not pass? Even though Vick was not the best QB he can pass way better than Young.

I saw that. Everything those clowns said about YOung and his lack of talent pertained to Vick and the team's situation when he was here.  Yet, they always blamed the team's ineptitude on Vick, especially Jaws (I hate his guts).  That's why I want TD to build this team from the trenches out and give this guy another chance.

#1falconsfan (3/24/2008)

They were saying the same about Vick for a while. But eventually some of the analysts began to see that Vick wasn't always being held back by those around him, but that sometimes he was holding the rest of the team back. Same thing is possibly going to happen to Young. He's still new, and somewhat exciting so he gets a break for a little while. But eventually (sooner rather than later) he will have to step it up if he wants to be a good NFL qb.

xnex (3/26/2008)
#1falconsfan (3/24/2008)

They were saying the same about Vick for a while. But eventually some of the analysts began to see that Vick wasn't always being held back by those around him, but that sometimes he was holding the rest of the team back. Same thing is possibly going to happen to Young. He's still new, and somewhat exciting so he gets a break for a little while. But eventually (sooner rather than later) he will have to step it up if he wants to be a good NFL qb.

To be fair, they both have similar mediocre talent around them (Young has better coaching IMO besides Reeves) and Vick was far better than Young at running and passing.