Oh great ABF message board fountain of wisdom

...so I got a college degree (I call my diploma a fat receipt).  However, without it I feel like I would've never obtained an office to hang it in.

But I digress.  I've been watching college basketball since Thursday and my couch has a 6 foot 4 inch 240 pound life long impression of me in it :)  My dog (who thinks he owns the place) also has his 150 pound impression in our love seat (Great Dane - "Homer").  I've been drinking beer and eating food like I was recently a hostage on a desert for 4 days. 

That my friends, brings me to my problem (other than drinking and eating my way into the local hospital).  I missed one of my families favorite t.v. shows last Thursday "Lost".  You can catch up on abc.com.  There's just one problem....I can't effing hear the sound when I plug in my head phones? 

So, I humbly ask you "Forum with an answer to all" WTF is wrong with my computer?

Trouble Shooting anyone?

No idea but that's a pretty funny post. I used to have a lot of New Year's Days that were spent that way watching bowl games until I looked at myself one day (and I figure a gout ridden King Henry VIII looked similarly) and said, "Do I really care if Boise State beats Arizona in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl???":laugh:

backnblack (3/23/2008)
No idea but that's a pretty funny post. I used to have a lot of New Year's Days that were spent that way watching bowl games until I looked at myself one day (and I figure a gout ridden King Henry VIII looked similarly) and said, "Do I really care if Boise State beats Arizona in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl???":laugh:

LOL yep and that's normally the day I blow my first few New Years resolutions :D

ninja_kix (3/23/2008)
backnblack (3/23/2008)

LOL yep and that's normally the day I blow my first few New Years resolutions :D

Can you get sound on anything.