first second round pick, Anthony rogers-cromartie falls to us along with Brohm

UnrealfalcoN

Purple Label (3/23/2008)
brvslugger10 (3/23/2008)
Anthony RC?

Must be Dominique's brother.:D

Briohm is Tim Couch in the waiting.  He did good in a successful college program, around good receivers.  He put up big numbers, but is not a winner.

Matt Ryan fan?

monoxide (3/23/2008)
Cromartie is a top 10 pick, some say he'll go as early as 8 with the Pats. I've always wanted to trade some of our 2nds and a third for another top 10 pick and get him, he's an amazing athlete.
Amazing talent, but I would never do that right now. We need ALL THE PICKS WE CAN GET.

BillyWitchDoctor (3/23/2008)
Purple Label (3/23/2008)
brvslugger10 (3/23/2008)
Anthony RC?

Must be Dominique's brother.:D

Briohm is Tim Couch in the waiting.  He did good in a successful college program, around good receivers.  He put up big numbers, but is not a winner.

Matt Ryan fan?

Not at all brother.  I am not sold on these big name QB's.  Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer were two that I liked.  The rest have been unknown.

brvslugger10 (3/23/2008)
Scott24Falcs (3/23/2008)
Brohm, easily.

I don't want us to draft a CB earlier than the 3rd. In the 3rd we can target CBs like:

• Chevis Jackson, LSU
  • Charles Godfrey, Iowa
  • Terrell Thomas, USC
yeah we got DT, QB, OT, OG, and ILB to fill first.

Sounds right to me. I would actually change that OG to RT. I really think Clabo can be a great RG. I would draft Jake Long in 1st and Benedict or Nicks in 2nd to 3rd. Both of those dudes are mammoths and great run blocking guys for RT.

Nicks Clabo (McClure/Datish) Blaylock Long

Now thats a Power Run line and pure nasty mean players

Sounds right to me. I would actually change that OG to RT. I really think Clabo can be a great RG. I would draft Jake Long in 1st and Benedict or Nicks in 2nd to 3rd. Both of those dudes are mammoths and great run blocking guys for RT.

Nicks Clabo (McClure/Datish) Blaylock Long

Now thats a Power Run line and pure nasty mean players

Yeah I think Clabo would make a good RG. This way, Forney can be cut. The tackle spots might take time to develop b/c LT is hard in the NFl for any rookie and Nicks and Benedict have below average technique and are very raw.