The Official lets say something stupid or redundant about the falcons

farbinkle

I've been trying ever since I was a member. It doesn't work. There will those who will just flat out criticize the Falcons. You just going to have to deal with it. I stop posting on stupid post bashing us. You probably join at the right time. Atl--75 was the worse of them all. I think he is ban.

UGA_DAWG46 (3/23/2008)
I've been trying ever since I was a member. It doesn't work. There will those who will just flat out criticize the Falcons. You just going to have to deal with it. I stop posting on stupid post bashing us. You probably join at the right time. Atl--75 was the worse of them all. I think he is ban.

oh yeah i remember him

Ive been around for awhile he wasnt the worst

The only way to combat the negitivity is to let those negative threads fall off the front page. The way to do that is to NOT FEED THE THREAD The responses against the poster keep it alive longer than anyone agreeing. Just let it slip away into oblivion.

UGA_DAWG46 (3/23/2008)

accually ATL 75 keeps comming back for more with new names, vick 85, etc i suspect that mike vick 7777 is him, he does have a mancrush on vick

UGA_DAWG46 (3/23/2008)

Agreed I am a new poster but have been a Falcons fan since the start. I am 50 so I have suffered through some bad seasons, but hope springs eternal.

dawg58 (3/23/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (3/23/2008)

Agreed I am a new poster but have been a Falcons fan since the start. I am 50 so I have suffered through some bad seasons, but hope springs eternal.

great post , thank you!

UGA_DAWG46 (3/23/2008)

He was but he keeps coming back, it's between him and RevJJ as to who has the most profiles.