Jason Elam had 4 walk-off FG's for wins in 07.

birdweiserrr

I was over on the Broncos board right after we signed Elam and Chiefs and Raiders fans came out of the woodwork, basically lambasting them for not resigning him and thanking us for getting him out of Denver so as not to get beaten by him anymore.:P

Statick (3/23/2008)
I was over on theBroncos board right after we signed Elam and Chiefs and Raiders fans came out of the woodwork, basically lambasting them for not resigning him and thanking us for getting him out of Denver so as not to getbeaten by him anymore.:P

I believe it. That was a great move by Dimitroff.

He basically wont as much game as we did last year. Not saying he win it by himself. But thats very impressive. We have potential, depends the draft, to be a solid 6-10 to 9-7 team. I'm liking the move we are making. Really need to help the OL. I play Madden 08 with every move we make and every other team moves, but all line flat out sucks. I played it on All-pro. But our line was man handle by the Bucs. I won 65-47. We got tore up pretty bad.

I can't believe that there is even a question. I'm a die hard Falcons and Braves fan, and nothing has pleased me more this offseason (pre- draft) than this signing and the bullpin pickups from last year. We lost a lot of freakin games in the past 2 years because of 2-3 missed field goals in different games.

Like i've been saying, if we can get the little things right then it will all look great in the end after 2 -3 big plays are done. This helps us alot.

www.HOMETEAMAPPAREL.com