Daunte Culpepper a Falcon?

Nerdy Bird

I don't think he really has much to bring to the table TBH. After loosing two top wideouts he fizzled in Minn, then in Miami & Oakland-I know he didn't have much to work with on offense, but just bad decisions over and over...we need someone who can run a good play action and not make dumb mistakes...

stoneweiser (3/23/2008)
most people dont like harrington.so why would we want culpepper.harrington moved the dolphin offense much better then culpepper.so we already have seen a comparison from the both of them.and harrington won that battle.so no thanks!!!!

culpepper was also hurt when he played for the dolphins.

A healthy culpepper will be a good qb in the right offense.

stoneweiser (3/23/2008)
most people dont like harrington.so why would we want culpepper.harrington moved the dolphin offense much better then culpepper.so we already have seen a comparison from the both of them.and harrington won that battle.so no thanks!!!!
wut was he injured in the brain or some thing???dude he made the most stupidest decisions down there in miami.even harrington made him look stupid.the only reason culpepper was good was because of moss end of story!!!!

we all know what happens when falcon supporters says a player if finished, right?

They become superstars when they go to another team.

I remember when moss wanted to come here people saying"moss is finished" "moss sucks"

IM not saying I want culpepper but thats usually how it works.

malk2.0 (3/23/2008)
stoneweiser (3/23/2008)

culpepper was also hurt when he played for the dolphins.

A healthy culpepper will be a good qb in the right offense.

the "right" offense for culpepper is an offense that has a WR that is so good that he must be constantly double and triple teamed. considering that, he will have single coverage on all of his other WR's, making his reads substantially easier and his likelihood of success that much higher.

considering we dont have randy moss, culpepper would make no sense for us. i live in minnesota, and i thought he was good for a while. but then i saw what happened to him without randy moss, and it was a horrible sight. without moss he is next to nothing, and i have no interest in the player he was before his injury and even less in the player after it.