Dear Atlanta Falcons,

Jp7833

birdweiserrr (3/23/2008)
If you want to pass along advice to the GM and HC, you may want to remove your sig. You want to come across as highly intelligent. Your sig may lead them to believe otherwise.

Hmmm...

The guy in your avatar wasn't exactly the most upstanding private citizen off the field...

thanat0s (3/23/2008)
birdweiserrr (3/23/2008)
If you want to pass along advice to the GM and HC, you may want to remove your sig. You want to come across as highly intelligent. Your sig may lead them to believe otherwise.

Hmmm...

The guy in your avatar wasn't exactly the most upstanding private citizen off the field...

Knockout Punch

birdweiserrr (3/23/2008)
Purple Label (3/23/2008)
Not to mention that it was totally uncalled for. Hate Vick all you want, but don't try to make other people hate him. I can accept the fact that you are ignorant, but I can't bare to see you bring someone else into it.

I'm a joke.

fixed.

birdweiserrr (3/23/2008)
Hmmm...

I don't have a guy in my avatar. ;)

But ****, why do people keep saying that about Andrews? What exactly did he do and how did I miss it?

GOT EM