What's your wonderlic score?

charlestonchad

charlestonchad (3/23/2008)
http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlic.php

It's not the full test, but a sample. I scored a 42.5, which means I'm more than 7 times as smart as Vince Young:cool:

It also means he makes at least, 7 times more money than you...:P

And for the record, I scored a 40...And Vince's income makes mine look like the bartender's tips from Denny's...exactly. :P

Ton80Kid (3/23/2008)
charlestonchad (3/23/2008)
http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlic.php

It's not the full test, but a sample. I scored a 42.5, which means I'm more than 7 times as smart as Vince Young:cool:

It also means he makes at least, 7 times more money than you...:P

And for the record, I scored a 40...And Vince's income makes mine look like the bartender's tips from Denny's...exactly. :P

which is why we need to go back to the glory days of sports before agents when players were treated like indentured servants

I remember looking at this test...and then considering just how stupid you would have to be to score in the single digits, or the low teens...and there was an awe inspiring moment when I realized that people that stupid make up the majority of most college teams.

I only missed one. That stupid printing one because I did my math wrong. I always used to guess and check those in school since it was usually easier, and I tried to keep to the 5 minute limit so I messed up. And Im used to doing those stupid maximization problems from AP calc that I just cringe at anything related to that.

I'll be honest though, the only way I got the one with the rows of letters was because I had seen similar problems before. Otherwise I would have been screwed. Lots of those are pretty generic questions that you see lots on standardized tests for general knowledge and reasoning now.

Honestly though if that is seriously what the Wonderlic is like I dont know how Vince Young bombed it so bad. Either he is that stupid or nobody prepared him for it. Questions like those dont really test your knowledge... they test how well you can take that kind of test. The only reason I did well was because Im used to answering questions like that.

Missed the one about the printing 48K words in lg/small font on 21 pages.  Missed the rows of letters, and I missed the flammable/inflammable thing...  GRRRRRRR!!!  I shouldn't have missed that one.  :P

Btw, to give credit where it is due... I think I got the one about snow in the So. Hemispheres right just from reading information in Snake's GW threads on this very board.  :w00t: