My ideal mock

ugafan713

Trade our first to dallas for the 2 late firsts(i think everyone understands why we do this)

Trade Forney to broncos for 5th round pick

1st Chris William-LT-has every thing you look for in a franchise LT

1st Brian Brohm-QB-our future QB this guy is growing on me espcially if he if available a 27

2nd Gosder Cherilius-RT-momster right tackle to pave the way for Turner and gang, tons of experience, was amazing at RT in college struggled when moved to left, so we keep him at right

2nd Dan Conner-MLB- I love this guy, kinda of like a young Urlacher, plays with a non-stop motor and a mean streak, which you need from a great MLB(Ray Lewis)

2nd Trevor Laws-DT/UT-This guy is really growing on me, very productive 112 tackles last season from DT is amazing, 35 reps on bench, another guy with non-stop motor and a leader on his team, prospect on the rise

3rd Charles Godfrey-big, fast, strong, good ball skills, and physical, had a great senior year tons of upside

4th Frank Okam-NT- 6' 4" 347 similar to jacksonvilles huge DT can clog the middle to help our whole D, has all the measuribles, productive, tons of upside,intrigues me alot

5th Cory Boyd-RB- big,fast,strong, pretty productive, a great catcher out fo the backfield, good upside, some people are very high on him

5th Tom Zbikowski-a tough man, plays with a non-stop motor and mean streak, a leader, a ball hawk, and is a very good return man

6th Robert Felton-G-big, with tons of experience vs. top level compition, paved way for Felix and McFadden, very versitale adds depth

7th Zach Bowman-CB-has all the tools, once considered first round prospect, got injured hasnt been the same worth the risk

7th Marcus Monk-6'6" 220 4.55, amazing hands, slowed by injury senior year, played in a run heavy offense, tons of potential

The defensive pick I have all have mean streaks and non-stop motors which is what I believe this team needs to be great

Any Comments/suggestions

I like the mock a lot if we could pull it off.  My only issue would be that it's risky to trade down with Dallas with the intention of getting Brohm.  If he's not there do we take Flacco in the first??  Also i doubt that Williams falls to 22.

I'd probably rather draft Dorsey, Ellis or Long and then trade up if he falls instead of risking it and hoping that he falls.

It would be good if it was realistic, but quite a few of the players (Williams, Brohm, Laws, possibly Connor, Zibikowski, Bowman) will probably go earlier than where you have them. And BTW, you say all your defensive picks "all have mean streaks and non-stop motors", but Frank Okam is lazy and his motor is pretty far from non stop. It would be a dream draft, but it's unrealistic.

ugafan713 (3/23/2008)
Trade our first to dallas for the 2 late firsts(i think everyone understands why we do this)

Trade Forney to broncos for 5th round pick

1st Chris William-LT-has every thing you look for in a franchise LT

1st Brian Brohm-QB-our future QB this guy is growing on me espcially if he if available a 27

2nd Gosder Cherilius-RT-momster right tackle to pave the way for Turner and gang, tons of experience, was amazing at RT in college struggled when moved to left, so we keep him at right

2nd Dan Conner-MLB- I love this guy, kinda of like a young Urlacher, plays with a non-stop motor and a mean streak, which you need from a great MLB(Ray Lewis)

2nd Trevor Laws-DT/UT-This guy is really growing on me, very productive 112 tackles last season from DT is amazing, 35 reps on bench, another guy with non-stop motor and a leader on his team, prospect on the rise

3rd Charles Godfrey-big, fast, strong, good ball skills, and physical, had a great senior year tons of upside

4th Frank Okam-NT- 6' 4" 347 similar to jacksonvilles huge DT can clog the middle to help our whole D, has all the measuribles, productive, tons of upside,intrigues me alot

5th Cory Boyd-RB- big,fast,strong, pretty productive, a great catcher out fo the backfield, good upside, some people are very high on him

5th Tom Zbikowski-a tough man, plays with a non-stop motor and mean streak, a leader, a ball hawk, and is a very good return man

6th Robert Felton-G-big, with tons of experience vs. top level compition, paved way for Felix and McFadden, very versitale adds depth

7th Zach Bowman-CB-has all the tools, once considered first round prospect, got injured hasnt been the same worth the risk

7th Marcus Monk-6'6" 220 4.55, amazing hands, slowed by injury senior year, played in a run heavy offense, tons of potential

The defensive pick I have all have mean streaks and non-stop motors which is what I believe this team needs to be great

Any Comments/suggestions

First off trading #3 for both of Dallas firsts is not a good value trade acording to the draft vlue cart.Second Brian Brohm WILL NOT be there at 28(Dallas sec !st).Brohm will go anwhere from 8-20 if we draft Matt Ryan #3 wich I still think we do.But I think ever who gets Brohm will get a NFL ready QB.