Solution to the Falcon Franchise

Justin Vandervort

First of all, the falcons are a team that dominates with the running game. We have former Tomlinson backup (Michael Turner) and the young and brilliant Jerious Norwood. I dont know what everyone else thinks, but in my personal opinion, Norwood has fantastic potential. Give that little man the ball at least ten more carries a game, and it WILL give us a better chance for a win.

Another thing, Algae Crumpler is a possession TE. you give him the ball and he is bound to mow people over and not drop the rock. pick up a decent QB in the draft- or free agency- and get those two connected. Im tired of all the no-good talent that is repeatedly being picked up at the receiver position.Feel free to reply to my comments, i appreciate it

Justin Vandervort (3/23/2008)
First of all, the falcons are a team that dominates with the running game. We have former Tomlinson backup (Michael Turner) and the young and brilliant Jerious Norwood. I dont know what everyone else thinks, but in my personal opinion, Norwood has fantastic potential. Give that little man the ball at least ten more carries a game, and it WILL give us a better chance for a win.

Another thing, Algae Crumpler is a possession TE. you give him the ball and he is bound to mow people over and not drop the rock. pick up a decent QB in the draft- or free agency- and get those two connected. Im tired of all the no-good talent that is repeatedly being picked up at the receiver position.Feel free to reply to my comments, i appreciate it

I'll reply...Crumpler was released a month ago.